Author Topic: Jihadi John’s Dad: Dad of Brit Rapper Suspected of Beheading James Foley was ‘One of Bin Landen’s Closest Lieutenants’  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Jihadi John’s Dad: Dad of Brit Rapper Suspected of Beheading James Foley was ‘One of Bin Landen’s Closest Lieutenants’

Posted on August 25, 2014

Adel Abdel Bary who is to be extradited along with Abu Hamza

Like father, like son? Check out how sick and twisted this family is…

The father of the man suspected of being ‘Jihadi John’ is accused of being one of Osama bin Laden’s top lieutenants and is currently awaiting trial in the US for his part in the bombing of two US embassies in which 224 people died, MailOnline can reveal.

Adel Abdel Bari, 54, is now locked up in New York awaiting trial for the bombing of the embassies in Kenya and Tanzania after being extradited from Britain along with hook-handed cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri.

Bari was allowed entry into the UK when he was granted political asylum from his native Egypt in 1993.

Two years later he was sentenced to death in absentia for a 1995 plot to blow up a market in Cairo’s bazaar district. In a separate Egyptian trial in 1999 he was also sentenced to life in prison.

Jihadi John — who cruelly beheaded American journalist James Foley in a video released by the terror group Islamic State last week — is believed to be Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, Bari’s 23-year-old son, who left the million-dollar home in Maida Vale, London, which he shared with his mother Ragaa and five sisters, to fight with the ruthless group which has run rampage through Syria and Iraq.

Bari showed his barbarism when he posted a grisly picture of himself holding a severed head to his Twitter account.

He captioned it ‘Chillin’ with my other homie, or what’s left of him.’

In another picture, captioned ‘Fireworks’, he stands in front of dozens of bags of plastic explosives.

Videos posted to YouTube show Bary, who used the names Lyricist Jinn and L Jinny, show him praising his father in rap.

‘Give me the pride and the honor like my father, I swear the day they came and took my dad, I could have killed a cop or two.

‘Imagine then I was only six. Picture what I’d do now with a loaded stick. Like boom bang fine, I’m wishing you were dead. Violate my brothers and I’m filling you with lead.’

Other lyrics express his disgust with drugs and drink.

Since he went to Syria he has appealed for the videos to be taken down from YouTube as they no longer represent what he allegedly stands for.

In another video, recorded for the London-based Internet broadcaster SB.TV, he raps about the hardship of a family with ‘six siblings and a mum to feed.’

‘The system cut the benefits, now I’m the one for peace,’ Bary adds.

‘And now they want to send my family back to Egypt.

‘On top of that, the pops is doing life without remand.’

Bary’s 54-year-old father is currently being held as federal prisoner number 67496-054 in the high-security Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.

His trial is due to start in November.

Read more at http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/jihadi-johns-dad-dad-brit-rapper-suspected-beheading-james-foley-one-bin-landens-closest-lieutenants/#ydE1YfyKILv4WUlL.99