Author Topic: Home Invader Gets Blasted With Shotgun, Then Gets Tangled In Electric Fence During His Escape  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Home Invader Gets Blasted With Shotgun, Then Gets Tangled In Electric Fence During His Escape

Sunday, September 21, 2014

A robber near El Reno, Oklahoma, targeted the wrong home to attack. Instead of weakly cowering like an impotent Mom’s Demand Attention supporters, Cathy Kouba took action, flanked the surprised burglar by looping around the house, and then unloaded on him:

Cathy Kouba’s home security system alarm jolted her awake Thursday night. She said she realized someone was trying to kick in her back door.

“I have a daughter that’s handicapped and she was asleep on the bottom floor,” Kouba said. “And so for the fear of her being hurt, motherly instincts kick in and, you know, I worked hard for what I’ve got. And you’re not going to come and take it away from me.”

Kouba said she grabbed the gun her son gave her for Mother’s Day and ran out the front door to confront the intruder out back.
““[I cocked the gun], saw that the door had broke down, then I saw him hitting over the fence and head to the creek,” Kouba said.

Kouba said she fired and thinks she hit him in his backside. Adding insult to injury, the intruder got tangled in her electric fence before escaping.

Post Continues on bearingarms.com

Read the rest of this Patriot Update article here: http://patriotupdate.com/2014/09/home-invader-gets-blasted-shotgun-gets-tangled-electric-fence-escape/#gSK3LD2prBrtZGjb.99

Offline Relic

I love a happy story.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
DOUBLE BONUS SCORE!!!
The Republic is lost.