Author Topic:  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: August 25, 2014, 02:40:14 PM »

Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:07:42 PM »
This will give the GOP the Senate.  Obama's already shown he could care less about his follow Democrats, though.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:10:18 PM »
This will give the GOP the Senate.  Obama's already shown he could care less about his follow Democrats, though.

In long term political calculus, it's a great trade. A few hides of Dems in less than solid positions, in exchange for a 20 year, (at least), unbreakable Democrat majority base.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 03:12:40 PM »
In long term political calculus, it's a great trade. A few hides of Dems in less than solid positions, in exchange for a 20 year, (at least), unbreakable Democrat majority base.

Just wait.  If they are given the right to get work permits, unskilled whites are going to be negatively affected for a long time.  I'd wait to see if it works to the Democrats' benefit in the long term.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 03:50:04 PM »
Just wait.  If they are given the right to get work permits, unskilled whites are going to be negatively affected for a long time.  I'd wait to see if it works to the Democrats' benefit in the long term.

Unskilled whites under 35 have been groomed to accept any negative they get as something they deserve. The leftists are playing chess, not checkers.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 11:40:59 AM »
The leftists are playing chess, not checkers.
very well put.

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 09:13:12 PM »
sinkspur wrote above:
[[ Just wait.  If they are given the right to get work permits, unskilled whites are going to be negatively affected for a long time...]]

When I've pointed out in other posts in this forum that the GOP's best hope to increase its voter base is to go after "the white vote" and ignore "the Hispanic vote" and "the black vote", I get pummeled for saying so.

I guess there are still folks in this forum who really, really believe that if Republicans "go along to get along" by granting amnesty to millions, while doing nothing to rebuild the border or call Obama to account (through the impeachment process), that Hispanics might vote Republican.

Boy, are they going to get a surprise....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf