Author Topic:  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: August 25, 2014, 01:51:38 PM »

Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:22:41 PM »
Once the press leaves, Sharpton will leave, as will all the other race opportunists.

And this "movement" will die as quickly as it arose.  Face time on TV is the grease for this sort of thing.

No grease, no go.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 02:29:45 PM »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 07:03:29 PM »
I wish they would limit black communities to black policemen.  We wouldn't have to listen to the crap going on now.

I say, "Give the man what he wants..."

We all know that blacks are killed by other blacks at an alarming rate over white on black. If that's really what they want, I can guarantee the police officers shooting of blacks will go up, not down. In fact way up.   They will probably still be justified shootings, but they won't have the media and political backlash to fear.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:08:55 PM »
We all know that blacks are killed by other blacks at an alarming rate over white on black. If that's really what they want, I can guarantee the police officers shooting of blacks will go up, not down. In fact way up.   They will probably still be justified shootings, but they won't have the media and political backlash to fear.

Exactly.

That's why I say, "Have at it!"

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 09:42:13 AM »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf