Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'Mummy said the doctors told her I was a boy - but they got it wrong ... I've always been a girl': The heartwarming story of Skyler, who was born a boy called Seth, and how her school has helped her grow into a happy little girl  (Read 394 times)

Offline flowers

EXCLUSIVE: 'Mummy said the doctors told her I was a boy - but they got it wrong ... I've always been a girl': The heartwarming story of Skyler, who was born a boy called Seth, and how her school has helped her grow into a happy little girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733010/Skyler-Burns-six-wears-gingham-uniform-dress-prep-school-turns-boy.html

Skyler Burns, 6, was born Seth but feels more comfortable as a girl
Her parents, from the Gold Coast, knew she was different when she preferred Barbies over Thomas The Tank Engine
Skyler has been diagnosed with gender dysphoria
Her school has adapted to her needs, allowing her to use the girls' toilets but she must change alone
Her mother says she still misses Seth but Skyler is like every other happy six year old

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Please God, stop this ride - I want to get off!

A child this age is too young to make these life-changing types of decisions! 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Lando Lincoln

How can the adults not realize the tragic, live-long disservice being done to this young boy - never mind, society.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck