Author Topic: Al Sharpton: Clintons Betrayed Us by Insulting Sister Souljah  (Read 496 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/25/Al-Sharpton-Clintons-Betrayed-Us-By-Insulting-Sister-Souljah

by Charlie Spiering 25 Aug 2014, 8:04 AM PDT

Al Sharpton may be reveling in his close relationship with President Obama, but the controversial activist is also taking time to highlight his differences with the Clinton family as Hillary Clinton explores a presidential run.

“We’ve agreed and disagreed, but I have a lot of respect for her,” Sharpton told The New York Times.

Sharpton suggested that he still felt betrayed by President Bill Clinton after his Sister Souljah moment.

“I fell out with President Clinton when I felt he insulted Rev. Jackson and Sister Souljah,” he said, adding that he and the Clintons “had good and bad days.”

During his 1992 presidential campaign, Clinton criticized Rev. Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition for allowing rapper Sister Souljah to speak on a conference panel.

In the aftermath of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, Sharpton highlighted Hillary Clinton's failure to address the controversy.

"This is now a national, central issue, and anyone running for president needs to come up with a formula, or, in my opinion, they forfeit their right to be taken seriously," Sharpton said on MSNBC last week. "I'm amazed that we're not hearing from leading candidates--Chris Christie or Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Al Sharpton: Clintons Betrayed Us by Insulting Sister Souljah
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 06:48:52 pm »
"This is now a national, central issue, and anyone running for president needs to come up with a formula, or, in my opinion, they forfeit their right to be taken seriously," Sharpton said on MSNBC last week. "I'm amazed that we're not hearing from leading candidates--Chris Christie or Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton.”

IOW, "White people need to solve our problems for us..."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

Re: Al Sharpton: Clintons Betrayed Us by Insulting Sister Souljah
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 07:11:02 pm »
As long as Al Sharpton is the face of the black activist movement in the US, it is good for Republicans.  What we need is about two weeks of rioting in the middle of October, just before the midterms.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.