Author Topic: Democrat Leader Calls Republicans Bigots and Illegal Immigrants "the Backbone of our Economy"  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Leader Calls Republicans Bigots and Illegal Immigrants "the Backbone of our Economy"

By Onan Coca   / 23 August 2014   / 353 Comments   

The leader of the Democrat Party, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, is at it again. This time in an interview with Jorge Ramos of Fusion she decides to call House Republicans bigots.

The conversation is about illegal immigration, and Wasserman Schultz knows exactly where she’s at… so she panders.

She calls illegal immigrants the “backbone of our economy” and says that House Republicans decision to stand against illegal immigration is basically because they are horrible racists.

“This isn’t about politics at all. It’s not about politics for the president, nor is it about politics for any of us who care… They [illegals] essentially have become the backbone of our economy.”

"The Republicans have not only played politics with this for too long, but I think deeply embedded in too many of the Republicans in the House of Representatives is a thread of bigotry that is appalling."

She even got Democrats upset when she agreed with Democrat Presidential hopeful Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley on the subjects of illegal immigration, deportation and the President’s response.

From Politico:

debbie wasserman-schultzJorge Ramos: “As you know, Gov. O’Malley said that to send them back would be to send them to certain death. Do you agree with him?”
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “Not only do I agree with him, but,” the Florida congresswoman said, launching into a long story about a boy she’d met during a visit to a facility in Miami who told her of being kidnapped and forced into the drug trade, and showed her a bullet wound through the back of his arm.)

“‘If you send me back, I’m not going to survive,’” she said, quoting the boy. “And he had a friend who didn’t survive.”

Ramos:“So you do agree that if we send them back, many of them would be killed?”

“They are in jeopardy,” she said. “Many of them are in dire jeopardy.”

Apparently Wasserman Schults didn’t realize that O’Malley was criticizing the President (and most other Democrats) when she decided to throw them all under the bus in an effort to make Republicans look bad!

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8133/democrat-leader-calls-republicans-bigots-illegal-immigrants-backbone-economy/#l6g8ybFLioUmtwJe.99