Author Topic: London Hip-Hop Artist Key Suspect in Foley Killing  (Read 948 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
London Hip-Hop Artist Key Suspect in Foley Killing
« on: August 24, 2014, 09:42:28 pm »
http://www.news.com.au/world/london-hiphop-artist-abdelmajed-abdel-bary-key-suspect-in-hunt-for-killer-of-american-journalist-james-foley/story-fndir2ev-1227034541900

THE British security services MI5 and MI6 have reportedly identified a British hip-hop artist as the key suspect in the hunt for the killer who beheaded American journalist James Foley.
The Sunday Times newspaper said Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, from Maida Vale in West London, had become a crucial part of the investigation.
The paper attributed the information to “senior government sources.”

(story at link)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: London Hip-Hop Artist Key Suspect in Foley Killing
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 09:50:47 pm »
I have just a few questions:

1.  What is the nexus, if any, between British intelligence and this suspect?
2. How close was and is the relationship between US intelligence services and ISIS?  Will the American people ever be told?
3. How many Guantanamo prisoners were released with the express purpose of expecting them to go to Syria to fight Assad?

I don't expect too many answers, but I don't think it is an accident that this organization is "well-funded."  The more connections I see between ISIS and western countries, the more curious I get.  I think we are at least partly responsible for funding ISIS, and so are the British and French, and so are most of the Sunni industrialized countries.  We all wanted to turn the terrorists against Assad. 

And now that the Frankenstein monster has turned against its creator, suddenly it is the boogeyman, and we are being whipped up to go to war.  Again.  Did we learn nothing from our previous experience in the Middle East (lest we forget that we funded Bin Laden at one time), or are we condemned to repeat the same stupid mistakes over and over again?

Will OPapaDoc be held accountable?  No.  He and the GOP congress are equally culpable here. 

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:54:03 pm by massadvj »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 10:19:39 pm »
Well... things just got a little clearer.

First, we kill all the rappers.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 10:29:18 pm »
But he was reportedly radicalised by followers of firebrand ­Islamic preacher Anjem Choudary and walked out of his family’s plush West London home last year, saying he was “leaving everything for the sake of Allah.”

That doesn't sound the least bit fishy to me.   You?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 10:43:23 pm »
But he was reportedly radicalised by followers of firebrand ­Islamic preacher Anjem Choudary and walked out of his family’s plush West London home last year, saying he was “leaving everything for the sake of Allah.”

The there's this:

Reports over the last several days had indicated that British intelligence forces were focusing in on the 23-year-old former London resident, who had achieved some fame in the UK for his rap career. Sources say that Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary left his family’s upscale home in London last year to join ISIS.

Bary is believed to have traveled to Syria, and recently tweeted a picture of himself holding a severed head.

Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary had a somewhat successful rap career, with some of his songs earning play on BBC radio. In early songs he made references to drug use and violence, as well as the threat of his family being deported to Egypt. His father, Adel Abdul Bary, was extradited from Britain to the United States on charges of terrorism in 2012 and was believed to be a close lieutenant of Osama bin Laden.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1429387/abdel-majed-abdel-bary-london-rapper-identified-as-isis-militant-who-beheaded-james-foley/#0fzUWXLSxvtGPj9L.99
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:24:59 pm »
The there's this:

I missed that.  So dad is still in jail here?  Or did we let him go?  Either way, there are all kinds of ways this kid could have been played by intelligence, or been playing them.  At this point, after Benghazi, I am so distrustful of our CIA that I wouldn't rule out the possibility that western intelligence orchestrated the beheading just to gin up support for war.  I never thought I'd get that cynical, but I also never thought we'd have a guy whose name was Barack Hussein Obama as POTUS.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:36:39 pm by massadvj »

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 02:47:58 am »
Well... things just got a little clearer.

First, we kill all the rappers.

At least us lawyers ain't the first t'go this time!!!   :silly:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 03:19:25 am »
I missed that.  So dad is still in jail here?  Or did we let him go?  Either way, there are all kinds of ways this kid could have been played by intelligence, or been playing them.  At this point, after Benghazi, I am so distrustful of our CIA that I wouldn't rule out the possibility that western intelligence orchestrated the beheading just to gin up support for war.  I never thought I'd get that cynical, but I also never thought we'd have a guy whose name was Barack Hussein Obama as POTUS.

The point is that the kid was radicalized at home, not by some radical cleric. His father did it. He grew up in a radical home.

Scumbag terrorist senior is being held somewhere awaiting trial.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 10:33:31 am »
The point is that the kid was radicalized at home, not by some radical cleric. His father did it. He grew up in a radical home.

Scumbag terrorist senior is being held somewhere awaiting trial.

The family that slays together, stays together.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 12:34:53 pm »

Check this out.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/24/report-foley-execution-video-may-have-been-staged/?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 02:12:21 pm »
Check this out.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/24/report-foley-execution-video-may-have-been-staged/?

I didn't watch the video and I won't - don't want to - so I can't offer my own opinion on what some are claiming as to the video being faked.  But, some of the commenters make some good points as to it being edited in places and that the actual execution part may have been edited. 

In this day and age - propaganda is going to be highly produced because we have that capability now.  EVERYTHING we see now begs that we ask ourselves, "Is this real?  Am I being led in a certain direction so that I will reach a certain conclusion?  Who benefits from me reaching that conclusion?"

EVERYTHING must be run through filters now.  I don't doubt the video was faked to an extent that the propaganda value was upped.  I also don't doubt that James Foley is probably dead from being beheaded at some time. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 02:59:19 pm »
Remember the horror, the revulsion, the anger when Daniel Pearl was beheaded?  I remember Mort Kondrake going apoplectic on Special Report over it.  Now, Obama goes golfing.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 03:11:14 pm »
Remember the horror, the revulsion, the anger when Daniel Pearl was beheaded?  I remember Mort Kondrake going apoplectic on Special Report over it.  Now, Obama goes golfing.

Yeah.  He could barely interrupt his golfing to even have to acknowledge Foley's beheading and to scrunch his mouth into his "I'm mad as hell, really." look. 

I don't get the "great orator" reputation he has.  His speeches are about as moving as watching a robot give a speech. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 05:09:49 pm »
Yeah.  He could barely interrupt his golfing to even have to acknowledge Foley's beheading and to scrunch his mouth into his "I'm mad as hell, really." look. 

I don't get the "great orator" reputation he has.  His speeches are about as moving as watching a robot give a speech.

There was some minor Dem apparatchik on TV last week discussing the "optics" of the Obama golf game in the aftermath of his Foley remarks, and they blamed the whole thing on bad advice from advisers/handlers. IOW, it was  not Obama's fault, then the same guy went on to praise the actual remarks, and the President's delivery.

Those remarks were not his, they were written for him.

So, he takes no fault for bad advice but credit for speeches written for him?