Author Topic: Al Sharpton, Tawana Brawley, the Duke Lacrosse Team, and Michael Brown  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

Al Sharpton, Tawana Brawley, the Duke Lacrosse Team, and Michael Brown

Posted on August 22, 2014 by Common Constitutionalist Filed under Crime, Culture, Law, Law Enforcement, Liberalism, Low Information Voters, Media, Police Brutality, Politics, Race, Racism, Scandals

Through the din of rabid protesters, incited by radical outsiders such as northern communists and Black Panthers from Oakland, we hear them shout, “Who do we want?”

The crowd responds in unison: “Darren Wilson!”

The Panthers, seeing the crowd is revved up, ask, “How do we want him?”

The crowd’s response? “Dead!”

As usual, “Megaphone Al” Sharpton is in the middle of it all. Honestly – this guy can’t catch a break.

He was front and center in the great Tawana Brawley lie of 1987, where the young woman accused several white men of kidnap and rape, only to be proven completely false.

Let’s not forget the 2006 Duke Lacrosse case. Same deal. Black woman – white guys – Al Sharpton – complete lie.

Now this incident in Ferguson, and Al is stirring it up again. Seeing the facts, or at least wildly different accounts of the shooting, I think I would “short sell” old Al Sharpton.

From the accounts that are beginning to surface, it may be shaping up to be another one in the loss column for Al.

Now obviously the “Gentle Giant” Michael Brown didn’t deserve to die over the petty theft of some cigars, but he may have for bum rushing officer Wilson, if these new accounts turn out to be true.

Word of advice for anyone contemplating rushing an officer with a drawn and trained weapon – don’t. It will probably not end well for you, nor should it.

The Blaze reports that Brown “pushed Officer Wilson into his squad car, punched him in the face and tried to grab Wilson’s gun.”

Now it turns out that Brown had marijuana in his system. Was it “Reefer Madness” that drove him to it? I seriously doubt it, but it’s beginning to look like the “Gentle Giant” wasn’t so gentle after all.

Now, I wasn’t there. I have no idea what really happened. I do know, as any commonsense observer would, that the accounts of Brown running away and being shot in the back are complete crap.

But none of this seems to matter to the “Black Community” mind-numbed robots and the Svengalis who ride in to stir them up. Keep in mind that it’s very small number of people from Ferguson who are protesting. Most of the citizens of Ferguson are law abiding citizens. Many of the protestors are outside agitators.

So just like the Duke Lacrosse players, the Tawana Brawley accused, Tom DeLay, Kay Bailey Hutchison, and now Rick Perry, Officer Wilson, I predict, will be exonerated. But so what?

Like the others, where will he go to get his reputation back? He was just a cop doing a very difficult job. Now he’ll forever be known as just the white cop who shot a black kid.

When it’s all said and done, Sharpton, the Commies, the Panthers, and the leftist media jihadists will pack up and move on, never giving a second thought to the mess they made, the probable millions in property damage and security costs, and of course the lives they ruined.

They should be the ones brought up on charges, and like the Tawana Brawley case, don’t expect an apology from “Megaphone Al” when it turns out Wilson is innocent. Al will be too busy trolling for the next riot to incite.

Maybe he should try Chicago where black-on-black crime is epidemic. Alas, there’s no political capital to be made with that narrative.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16762/al-sharpton-tawana-brawley-duke-lacrosse-team-michael-brown/#jfgAMtJqiwPQFOql.99