Author Topic: How One Nigerian Nurse Stealing $4.3 Mil from Taxpayers Shows What is Wrong With Health Care  (Read 414 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." — Abraham Lincoln

Offline Oceander

• Technical
Why can't I ever come across one of these schemes when it gets going, not just at the end when it's burnt out?  I wouldn't be $4.3 mil greedy - a cool $1 mil is all I'd need!

Offline olde north church

It's remarkable how the media can find disability scams sucking away hard earned $$$ buy never welfare or immigration humbugs.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline GourmetDan

Medicare doesn't care about fraud.

Had a friend in a bad accident.  His legs were crushed but he died before they could be amputated.  The hospital charged for amputating his legs.  His widow called Medicare and said the hospital never amputated his legs.  She was told that she needed to get the hospital to resolve the issue.  They refused.  Nothing happened.

It's amazing that anyone is ever charged for Medicare fraud, much less convicted...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf