Author Topic: Mystery Solved: Obama Came Back to Washington for a Bachelor Party  (Read 431 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/08/22/mystery_solved_obama_came_back_to_washington_for_a_bachelor_party

RUSH: We now know, ladies and gentlemen, why Obama went back to Washington, left Martha's Vineyard, split from the vacation.  Major Garrett had the details on CBS This Morning.

GARRETT:  In addition to golf, the president's vacation scorecard includes three dinners out, two beach days, one bike ride, a jazz concert, and a fundraiser for Senate Democrats. Not to mention a five-hour bachelor party Monday in the Washington home of former White House chef Sam Kass.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Mystery Solved: Obama Came Back to Washington for a Bachelor Party
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 03:49:18 pm »
White House aid -   Pardon me, --- Mr. President, ---- Mr. President!    Uhhh, we just received disturbing news from the F.B.I that the video of the beheading has been authenticated.

Obama – Are you crazy man?  This long cool woman was about to give me a lap dance. Did my wife call? Good, if she does tell her I’ll be late getting back to Martha’s Vineyard. Have some important policy stuff, Yea that’s it. Now go.   Come on honey, shake that bootie for me………….
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn