Author Topic: 47 Movies We Can't Wait to See  (Read 469 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
47 Movies We Can't Wait to See
« on: August 22, 2014, 10:28:41 pm »
EW Staff
Entertainment Weekly
August 22, 2014

"The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies," "Interstellar," "Mockingjay," more luring us to the big screen through the end of the year
More

Warning: This article consists of 47 pages that the viewer has to click through. Each page consists of the title of the film, a picture, and a brief description of the film.

If you are one of those folks who hates clicking through pages, then you might want to skip this thread.  ^-^

"47 Movies We Can't Wait to See" After looking at this list, I can tell you that in the case of most of these films, the "We" in the title does not include me.

I noticed in The Equalizer - based on the 1980s TV show with Edward Woodward - and the remake of Annie, that the protagonists have acquired tans. :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:37:16 pm by Machiavelli »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: 47 Movies We Can't Wait to See
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 10:50:40 pm »

Where's the part where they tell you....."Wait until you see number 29!!"

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald