Author Topic: WHAT?! Liberal Host Claims ISIS Terrorists Intimidated by Obama’s Golf Game  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

WHAT?! Liberal Host Claims ISIS Terrorists Intimidated by Obama’s Golf Game

in News, Opinion, Politics / by Armed Mommy / on August 21, 2014 at 2:14 pm /

Just when you think that the liberals on MSNBC couldn’t be more brain dead, they give another epic example of how far removed from reality they really are. During his show, Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough made the astounding statement that he believes ISIS terrorists are intimidated by Obama’s golf game.

No, this is not a joke. Most of Americans are utterly outraged over Obama’s seemingly callous actions. Moments after delivering his statement on beheaded journalist James Foley, he jovially left for the golf course, grinning ear-to-ear. Even the liberal-leaning publication New York Daily were not letting Obama off the hook with this one. Their scathing coverage did not end there, as they continued to rip into Obama within their article.

From the NY Daily:

President Obama put his own spin on the oft-quoted advice of Teddy Roosevelt: Speak sharply and carry a big nine iron. The vacationing commander-in-chief, after promising a relentless hunt for the terrorist butchers of a U.S. journalist, teed off on a Martha’s Vineyard golf course just a short time later.

Follow Us On Pinterest
But Scarborough had an alternate explanation for the horrifying images of Obama. From The Daily Caller:

“I think there are probably one or two terrorists in ISIS — because this is how they make their money, right?” Scarborough said. “This is how al-Qaida funded their operations, by kidnapping Europeans and getting ransom money, right? And so they are negotiating with Spock with a pitching wedge here,” he quipped, referencing the emotionless alien from Star Trek. “No, they really are. He is Spock. And I’m sure there may be one or two terrorists over in Syria looking at him going, ‘Wow, that’s one cold bastard. By the way, people might be watching going, ‘Are you criticizing the president or not?’” Scarborough continued. “I don’t know what I’m doing. I just know that this is how terrorists fund their organization. And if the president were in the White House wringing his hands and weeping and holding press conferences — but no, he’s out golfing! I’m sure Barack Obama would say that if we can’t go golfing at an exclusive golf course in Martha’s Vineyard, then the terrorists have already won,” he asserted.”

It never ceases to amaze me how far up Obama’s “you know what” these liberals are. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if they can actually see out of his eyes.

in News, Opinion, Politics / by Armed Mommy / on August 21, 2014 at 2:14 pm /

Just when you think that the liberals on MSNBC couldn’t be more brain dead, they give another epic example of how far removed from reality they really are. During his show, Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough made the astounding statement that he believes ISIS terrorists are intimidated by Obama’s golf game.

No, this is not a joke. Most of Americans are utterly outraged over Obama’s seemingly callous actions. Moments after delivering his statement on beheaded journalist James Foley, he jovially left for the golf course, grinning ear-to-ear. Even the liberal-leaning publication New York Daily were not letting Obama off the hook with this one. Their scathing coverage did not end there, as they continued to rip into Obama within their article.

From the NY Daily:

President Obama put his own spin on the oft-quoted advice of Teddy Roosevelt: Speak sharply and carry a big nine iron. The vacationing commander-in-chief, after promising a relentless hunt for the terrorist butchers of a U.S. journalist, teed off on a Martha’s Vineyard golf course just a short time later.

Follow Us On Pinterest
But Scarborough had an alternate explanation for the horrifying images of Obama. From The Daily Caller:

“I think there are probably one or two terrorists in ISIS — because this is how they make their money, right?” Scarborough said. “This is how al-Qaida funded their operations, by kidnapping Europeans and getting ransom money, right? And so they are negotiating with Spock with a pitching wedge here,” he quipped, referencing the emotionless alien from Star Trek. “No, they really are. He is Spock. And I’m sure there may be one or two terrorists over in Syria looking at him going, ‘Wow, that’s one cold bastard. By the way, people might be watching going, ‘Are you criticizing the president or not?’” Scarborough continued. “I don’t know what I’m doing. I just know that this is how terrorists fund their organization. And if the president were in the White House wringing his hands and weeping and holding press conferences — but no, he’s out golfing! I’m sure Barack Obama would say that if we can’t go golfing at an exclusive golf course in Martha’s Vineyard, then the terrorists have already won,” he asserted.”

It never ceases to amaze me how far up Obama’s “you know what” these liberals are. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if they can actually see out of his eyes.

http://madworldnews.com/liberal-isis-intimidated-obama/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:58:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

"Scarborough" - an alternative spelling of Idiot.

rangerrebew

I would think a picture of Obama riding a little bike with a crash helmet would make them praise allah they don't have to face him in battle. :silly:

Oceander

I would think a picture of Obama riding a little bike with a crash helmet would make them praise allah they don't have to face him in battle. :silly:

:bigsilly:

Offline GourmetDan

"And so they are negotiating with Spock with a pitching wedge here,” he quipped, referencing the emotionless alien from Star Trek. “No, they really are. He is Spock."

He's Gumby dammit!

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan