Author Topic: ISIS fighters sharing good times in 2014 (graphic)  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. Abraham Lincoln

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
Re: ISIS fighters sharing good times in 2014 (graphic)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 12:36:26 PM »
The image is pretty graphic - don't go there if you don't like severed heads.
Trump does not represent the will of the people.  If we really wanted to respect the decision of "the people," then Clinton would be the president-elect, not Trump, for the simple reason that she won the popular vote.

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 01:01:38 PM »
Wasn't there a movie a while back called something like, Four Heads in a Dufflebag?

And who could forget the Peckinpah cult classic, "Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia."
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 01:04:46 PM »
I only mention the two above because it seems we are numb to the kind of escalated violence seen on the big screen everyday. So, that photo almost seems unreal. Except, we know it's real.
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:07:24 PM »
I only mention the two above because it seems we are numb to the kind of escalated violence seen on the big screen everyday. So, that photo almost seems unreal. Except, we know it's real.

It's unfortunate, isn't it?  In fact, I would almost say that because we've become enured to the super-realism of the big screen, that photo seems unreal because the heads seem like second-rate special effects models.
Trump does not represent the will of the people.  If we really wanted to respect the decision of "the people," then Clinton would be the president-elect, not Trump, for the simple reason that she won the popular vote.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf