Author Topic: Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Snaps When Ferguson Update Interrupts Segment On Slain American Journalist  (Read 189 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• News/Current Events and Sports Moderator Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Good for Megyn Kelly!  :patriot:

Ellie Hall
August 21, 2014

During her show on Tuesday, Megyn Kelly was visibly frustrated when her interview about the beheading of American journalist James Foley was interrupted by a breaking news update from the protests in Ferguson.

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

Online sinkspur

Megyn's wound a little tight.

"Americans love a winner, and will not tolerate a loser."

Online musiclady

Megyn's wound a little tight.

But she's right about this.

A conversation about an American beheaded by terrorists ought to trump yet another clash in Ferguson.

And it looked like the producers paid heed and removed the 'riot' video.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:40:09 PM by musiclady »
"What unrepentant sin against Jesus Christ does a Republican have to commit, before you will stop rewarding them with your vote?"

I don't vote for degenerate liberals.  No matter what letter they have after their names.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline DCPatriot

She knows full well, that Ferguson is being used as "Hey...look at the squirrel running in the backyard!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo