Author Topic: Fist bump: Furious reactions to Obama's joyful 5-hour golf game overshadow his 5-minute ISIS speech as he teed off IMMEDIATELY after condemning American photojournalist James Foley's executioners  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2730503/Fist-bump-Furious-reactions-Obamas-5-hour-golf-game-overshadow-5-minute-ISIS-speech-teed-IMMEDIATELY-condemning-American-photojournalist-James-Foleys-executioners.html

Fist bump: Furious reactions to Obama's joyful 5-hour golf game overshadow his 5-minute ISIS speech as he teed off IMMEDIATELY after condemning American photojournalist James Foley's executioners

The vacationing commander-in-chief played 18 holes with former NBA star Alonzo Mourning and two business pals
    Twitter exploded and commentators from Fox and ABC tore into Obama for appearing insensitive and 'stupid'
    The U.S. attempted to rescue Americans held hostage by ISIS (also known as ISIL) in July, but the mission failed because it was the wrong location
    U.S. Secret Service and UK intelligence are searching for Foley's executioner, who spoke with a British accent in the video
    Nearly a dozen new airstrikes near the Mosul Dam came after gruesome video showed an ISIS militant cutting off photojournalist's head

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor, MailOnline

Published: 00:39 EST, 21 August 2014 | Updated: 07:47 EST, 21 August 2014

President Barack Obama reacted to the on-camera slaying of photojournalist James Foley for five minutes on Wednesday, telling a global audience that 'when people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what’s necessary to see that justice is done.'

Almost immediately after leaving the podium Obama teed-off and was seen laughing with friends and fist-bumping them during a five-hour round at Farm Neck Golf Course on Martha's Vineyard  - his seventh 18-holes in ten days.

The decision brought a chorus of condemnation from TV commentators, journalists, conservative partisans and Twitter users.

Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters could hardly contain his anger Wednesday night on the Fox News Channel as he discussed Obama's reactions to the ISIS terror network's beheading of Foley, an American who had been missing since 2012.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MACVSOG68

He seems totally incapable of distinguishing between being given a position and performing the job.  He grudgingly takes care of these apparent little duties as quickly as possible so he can return to recess.  I don't see him as "evil" because that takes a passion for something.  He seems completely empty.  I don't even think he believes the racism he promotes.  Some say he tries to hide his true feelings about this Country, but I really doubt he has any feelings outside of his own ego.  He is a classic narcissist.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline musiclady

He seems totally incapable of distinguishing between being given a position and performing the job.  He grudgingly takes care of these apparent little duties as quickly as possible so he can return to recess.  I don't see him as "evil" because that takes a passion for something.  He seems completely empty.  I don't even think he believes the racism he promotes.  Some say he tries to hide his true feelings about this Country, but I really doubt he has any feelings outside of his own ego.  He is a classic narcissist.

I'm not sure you can't be cold, empty and narcissistic, and evil at the same time.

I think he's all of the above.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline MACVSOG68

I'm not sure you can't be cold, empty and narcissistic, and evil at the same time.

I think he's all of the above.

Maybe.  I see evil as being in the eye of the beholder.  For years I've been reading from both the left and right that the other side is evil.  After a while it tends to lose its meaning, especially in the world of politics.  Sort of like the numerous comparisons with Hitler.  And of course, I see Obama as passionless, a necessity for true evil. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!