Author Topic: Fist bump: Furious reactions to Obama's joyful 5-hour golf game overshadow his 5-minute ISIS speech as he teed off IMMEDIATELY after condemning American photojournalist James Foley's executioners  (Read 289 times)

Offline MACVSOG68

He seems totally incapable of distinguishing between being given a position and performing the job.  He grudgingly takes care of these apparent little duties as quickly as possible so he can return to recess.  I don't see him as "evil" because that takes a passion for something.  He seems completely empty.  I don't even think he believes the racism he promotes.  Some say he tries to hide his true feelings about this Country, but I really doubt he has any feelings outside of his own ego.  He is a classic narcissist.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline musiclady

He seems totally incapable of distinguishing between being given a position and performing the job.  He grudgingly takes care of these apparent little duties as quickly as possible so he can return to recess.  I don't see him as "evil" because that takes a passion for something.  He seems completely empty.  I don't even think he believes the racism he promotes.  Some say he tries to hide his true feelings about this Country, but I really doubt he has any feelings outside of his own ego.  He is a classic narcissist.

I'm not sure you can't be cold, empty and narcissistic, and evil at the same time.

I think he's all of the above.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline MACVSOG68

I'm not sure you can't be cold, empty and narcissistic, and evil at the same time.

I think he's all of the above.

Maybe.  I see evil as being in the eye of the beholder.  For years I've been reading from both the left and right that the other side is evil.  After a while it tends to lose its meaning, especially in the world of politics.  Sort of like the numerous comparisons with Hitler.  And of course, I see Obama as passionless, a necessity for true evil. 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf