Author Topic: Gov. Jesse Ventura On Gov. Sarah Palin’s Comments: “Coming From A Quitter, Do You Really Think I’m Concerned?”  (Read 672 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Fox News Radio
August 20, 2014

Tuesday on “The Alan Colmes Show,” former Gov. Jesse Ventura talked to Alan about a variety of topics including what he think about race relations in Ferguson, MO, the militarization of police forces, and some of the tactics used to deal with the protestors in Ferguson.

He also spoke at length about the criticisms he received from former Gov. Sarah Palin after his defamation lawsuit involving the family of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, and how he felt he was perceived as a “villain” as a result:
More

Offline evadR

Hate to say it but he's got a point.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

SPQR

I disagree with Gov. Ventura on the methods that is currently being used in Ferguson. I would use more stronger tactics to quell the disturbances. Enough of this nonsense. I would call up every single National Guard personnel in Missouri and descend on the city. I will also end the busing of protestors by setting up checkpoints on key routes into the city. People will have to show that they live in Ferguson by producing identification.That will stop it in one day.I laughed out loud about his comments of Gov. Palin. Jesse is the man.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:20:56 am by Trigger »

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.