Author Topic: Holder tells Ferguson students he was a victim of racial profiling  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/215627-holder-tells-ferguson-students-he-was-a-victim-of-racial-profiling#ixzz3Ay2gdIaN

By Alexander Bolton - 08/20/14 04:13 PM EDT

FERUGUSON, Mo. — Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday told a group of black college students here that he had been a victim of racial profiling.

Holder, who is in Ferguson as part of the Justice Department’s investigation of the police shooting of an unarmed black teenager, relayed a story about being stopped on the New Jersey Turnpike despite not breaking any laws.

“He told the story about how he was humiliated. They got him out of his car and searched his car,” said Bradley J. Reyford, a 22-year-old student who met with Holder.

Holder told the story to a group of students at Florissant Valley Community College, a predominantly black school.

He met with a small group of students to hear their concerns about policing tactics in Ferguson, where riots and looting have broken out over the past week along with protests and demonstrations related to the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The attorney general wanted to “get a general idea of how police departments treat the community,” Reyford said

Holder said President Obama is keenly interested in how majority white police departments in communities such as Ferguson treat black youths, especially those from poor areas.

"He said the president wants to know what students are feeling about the police departments in the area," Reyford told reporters after the meeting.

Police and witnesses have given differing stories of how Brown was killed, with some witnesses saying Brown had his hands up when he was shot and police sources saying he had charged a police officer with his hands at his side.

An autopsy report found Brown had been shot at least six times. Police officer Darren Wilson has been identified as the shooter.

Holder recounted what he described as his humiliating experience of getting pulled over by state troopers on the New Jersey Turnpike despite not violating any laws.

Holder told a similar story to the NAACP last year after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida.

“I was pulled over twice and my car was searched on the New Jersey Turnpike when I’m sure I wasn’t speeding, or when I was stopped by a police officer," he told the group last year.

Holder has also recounted being stopped by a police officer while running to catch a movie in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington when he was a federal prosecutor.

Holder in the past has also spoken about his father coaching him on how to speak to police officers to avoid harassment.

The students told Holder that police are more likely to pull over a young black driver behind the wheel of a tricked-out car than someone driving a Mercedes-Benz.

He also heard from Molyric Welch, 27, whose brother died after Ferguson police shocked him with a taser in 2011.

Holder met separately with about 60 leaders from Ferguson and the surrounding communities, including Patrick Green, the mayor of Normandy.

“These young African-Americans want to know absolutely that not just I'm being heard but it's being taken serious through some action plan,” said Green. “We're going to implement the best practices. That's what DOJ is looking at. What are the best practices around the country that are working.”

Green called the meeting “very effective.”

He said they walked away from it with a “guaranteed commitment” that local communities would put in place guidelines to strengthen relationships between residents and local police departments.

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles did not attend the session, according to Green.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
Re: Holder tells Ferguson students he was a victim of racial profiling
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 10:08:51 pm »
This is probably the most truthful thing he's ever said, bar none.  He was selected for his current position based on race alone.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 11:19:01 pm »

As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/30/as-college-sophomore-eric-holder-participated-in-armed-takeover-of-former-columbia-university-rotc-office/#ixzz3AyeifqVJ
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 11:31:34 pm »
This is probably the most truthful thing he's ever said, bar none.  He was selected for his current position based on race alone.

Race and ideology only!

You could blidfold someone and have them throw a dart at a wall with the phone book taped to it and come up with a more honest Atty. General than Eric "the Red" Holder!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:32:08 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 11:58:50 pm »
I think his 'racial profiling' episode is in His head only.

The guy always confused me. I mean hell, he is almost White. He has dark skin, but his features and the way he speaks are more 'White' than Obama.

I understand he is an open proud Black racist, "Black Power!", and all that stuff, I just do not understand why. He went to law school, no doubt paid for by us, he is the attorney general of America, I mean, what the hell does he want?

And even more than that, he obviously has a lot of White heritage in his blood. You have to wonder, what is his problem with White people? Without them, he would likely not exist, and there certainly would be no 'America' for him to be angry at.

He should be kissing the ground of his multi-million mansion everyday he goes home to it. If he had been born in any other country on Earth, he would be selling trinkets on a street corner to buy food.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:00:21 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.