Author Topic: Missouri: Ferguson protesters hoist ISIS sign, jihad group urges sharia for town  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Missouri: Ferguson protesters hoist ISIS sign, jihad group urges sharia for town

Posted on August 20, 2014 by creeping

Obama’s post-racial America…bringing jihad to the streets of America. Obama is content to let ISIS creep into the U.S. and let blacks be the dupes to test martial law in the U.S. – it’s the perfect distraction to his importing of millions of illegal aliens. Soon, there will be hundreds of Ferguson’s on fire with groups like La Raza joining with Hamas, ISIS, CAIR, ISNA, Hizbollah, etc.

Reporter Jake Tapper better be careful.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:39:27 PM by rangerrebew »
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Offline Charlespg

:silly: :silly: These nitwits dont even know what  sharia entails :chairbang:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
Trump does not represent the will of the people.  If we really wanted to respect the decision of "the people," then Clinton would be the president-elect, not Trump, for the simple reason that she won the popular vote.

Offline musiclady

:facepalm2:

You've had to use that facepalm a lot lately, haven't you?

Sometimes I feel like the world's gone mad.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf