Author Topic: Rush: The JV Team Beheads an American  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The JV Team Beheads an American
« on: August 20, 2014, 06:27:34 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/08/20/the_jv_team_beheads_an_american

The JV Team Beheads an American
August 20, 2014
 Listen to it Button
Windows IconWindows Media
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So the JV team has beheaded an American reporter, a photojournalist, actually, James Foley, beheaded on videotape.  Mr. Snerdley said that he looked at it.  I did not.  I haven't.  I saw Daniel Pearl, the video of that.  I didn't go look at this.  They're threatening to behead yet another American journalist, the JV team.  Obama called ISIS the JV team.  Yeah, within the past couple of weeks or something. [float=right][/float]

He found out about it on the way back to vacation on Martha's Vineyard.  He was in the air when he found out about it.  He stayed in Martha's Vineyard, although there's a statement, media says breathlessly, "awaiting president's statement on ISIS beheading of James Foley, coming up." 

David Cameron, the UK prime minister was also on vacation.  He wasn't at Martha's Vineyard.  He probably would like to be, but he wasn't.  He went back to work upon hearing this.  So the president is making a statement. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34