Author Topic: Report: Key Ferguson Witness Dorian Johnson Changes Story, Admits Brown Attacked Officer Wilson And Tried To Take His Gun…  (Read 3178 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://weaselzippers.us/197109-report-key-ferguson-witness-dorian-johnson-changes-story-admits-brown-attacked-officer-wilson-and-tried-to-take-his-gun/

If true this would obviously be a game-changer when it comes to charging Officer Wilson.

Via local radio station 100.7:

Remember, you saw it and heard it here first. We have heard (from a VERY connected national media source) that Ferguson officer Darren Wilson will be cleared in the shooting of Michael Brown. The key: Dorian Johnson has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. OFFICER WILSON WILL NOT BE CHARGED! This is scary. When this news is made official, we all have reason to be concerned about the reaction.

ZIP | August 20, 2014 11:46 am
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trust but verify.....take it for what it's worth.....no confirmation on this..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Relic

Trust but verify.....take it for what it's worth.....no confirmation on this..

I have avoided these threads because emotions seem to be high, and there really isn't anything any of us know. My only question is why 6 shots, including 2 to the head? I know you can hit someone in the head and have it glance off, not be a kill shot, but it just seems curious to me. I know the cop was injured, and that could have clouded his judgment but, 6 hits seems like a lot to me.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have avoided these threads because emotions seem to be high, and there really isn't anything any of us know. My only question is why 6 shots, including 2 to the head? I know you can hit someone in the head and have it glance off, not be a kill shot, but it just seems curious to me. I know the cop was injured, and that could have clouded his judgment but, 6 hits seems like a lot to me.

From what I have read..it took 6 shots to stop the gentle giant charging...with the final shot to the head
Support the USO

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

I think the officer's vision was also clouded due to his injury.  IIRC, four shots were non-life threatening and did not slow Brown's advance toward Wilson.  The shots to the head obviously stopped him, and one of those was believed by Baden to have been the last shot.  Thankfully, I've never been in this situation before, but I don't imagine a police officer who has been attacked already and is being rushed by a large man will take a shot, wait a few seconds to see if it worked, take another, wait a few seconds, etc.  I would imagine that when a person feels they're in danger of great bodily harm they'd tend to err on the side of taking too many shots rather than not enough.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline sinkspur

Cops are horrible shots, even at close range.

http://cnnradio.cnn.com/2012/08/30/when-police-shoot/

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/oops-sorry-nypd-cops-shoot-2-innocent-bystanders-instead-of-perp_092013

http://www.policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2012/04/26/nypd-cops-fire-84-rounds-at-murder-suspect.aspx
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GourmetDan

If true this would obviously be a game-changer when it comes to charging Officer Wilson.

I really doubt this will change anything.

The facts have never been a consideration during this whole travesty.

Our masters have an agenda and facts will not change it...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

6 shots can be fired in an incredibly quick time, and I think with adrenalin pumping and having a painful injury to the skull with possibly one eye closing up, plus being in a fight or flight situation, the officer probably just did what all defensive shooters are at  one time told to do – full magazine center mass. The officer probably doesn’t even recall how many he fired,  - he just did.
And I’ll leave the conclusion to the CSI experts, but I’m only seeing two ways the top of the head shot could be made. Brown laying on the ground when they final shot was made, or brown standing in a chin down position, like he may be in if he was charging, or reacting to the first hits. No witnesses, said he was lying down when shot.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

On the positive side, at least the guy finally told the truth...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

He was severely injured, and if Brown was indeed charging at him, I think that explains it pretty well.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

This clown also said Wilson tried to pull Brown into the car.  I'm a big guy but can't imagine trying to pull a 6' 3", 300 lb. teenager through a car window.  It just doesn't make sense.  In fact, nothing he has said makes sense.

Offline sinkspur

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
This cop needs to be fired:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385870/i-have-feeling-officer-about-become-very-famous-rich-lowry

Perhaps so.  I didn't watch the video but if some of the accompanying text comes from the video I'd say an investigation is probably warranted.

I don't see the relationship between this video and the subject of this thread, however.  The quoted post looks like trolling to me.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

I'm not sure where I stand with this particular incident, but I can tell you first hand that when you're pumped up with adrenaline and fight or flight kicks in it can be easy to cross the line into overkill. If this cop truly felt his life was in danger PLUS already being injured I can easily see him putting 6 rounds into his attacker; I probably would have done the same thing. When you get to the point where your brain is screaming "KILL THIS MOTHERbleepER BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!" you're not exactly trying to conserve ammunition.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:20:56 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline sinkspur

Perhaps so.  I didn't watch the video but if some of the accompanying text comes from the video I'd say an investigation is probably warranted.

I don't see the relationship between this video and the subject of this thread, however.  The quoted post looks like trolling to me.

The cop has been removed from duty according to the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
The cop has been removed from duty according to the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Sounds right, based on the description of the video.

Oceander

The adrenalin kicks in and the cop in question keeps firing, usually until his/her clip is empty.  That's the "hail of bullets" of common lore.  It happens in NYC, not all the time, but frequently when guns are drawn and shots are fired.  Many of those situations turn into lawsuits against the city and the cops involved.

Part of the problem may simply be that cops aren't taught/trained how to control themselves when the adrenalin kicks in.  Simply getting good marks at the firing range does not prepare a cop in the least to react properly in a situation where weapons are drawn.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The adrenalin kicks in and the cop in question keeps firing, usually until his/her clip is empty.  That's the "hail of bullets" of common lore.  It happens in NYC, not all the time, but frequently when guns are drawn and shots are fired.  Many of those situations turn into lawsuits against the city and the cops involved.

Part of the problem may simply be that cops aren't taught/trained how to control themselves when the adrenalin kicks in.  Simply getting good marks at the firing range does not prepare a cop in the least to react properly in a situation where weapons are drawn.

If a 300 lb. black yute were to punch me in the eye and then bum rush me in a charge....screw trying to cage the adrenalin.  That guy is DEAD!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ Report: Key Ferguson Witness Dorian Johnson Changes Story, Admits Brown Attacked Officer Wilson And Tried To Take His Gun…]]

Well, well, well...

This changes the narrative 180 degrees.

Even if he goes public with this, blacks are not going to accept this.
Blacks will say that he has been coerced into changing his story.
Watch for this to happen.

Aside: he may indeed have been "persuaded" to change his tune, due to what may be an outstanding warrant against him...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:02:57 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Consider the officer's situation:
- punched and dazed
- broken bone near his eye, probably blurry vision if he could still see out of that one
- first two or three shots may have missed or hit Brown in arm (remember, officer's vision has been damaged, but he still sees a large form coming at him)
- Brown's size (nearly 300lbs, probably with considerable fat) probably enabled him to absorb non-fatal shots and still "keep coming"
- although toxological reports are not yet released, could Brown have had some kind of drug in him (such as PCP) which might have "kept him going" until the head shots?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

If you hit me so hard that you fracture my eye socket, and I have a gun, I will continue to pull the trigger long after I've emptied the magazine into you.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
If you hit me so hard that you fracture my eye socket, and I have a gun, I will continue to pull the trigger long after I've emptied the magazine into you.

That's a good point.  Plus, I read somewhere that now it looks like they may have some DNA evidence on the gun itself.  Could be Brown's which means that he was trying to take the gun away from the cop - and you'd better believe he would be shooting to kill - or be killed. 

By the way, I'm glad to see you posting tonight Luis - I've missed you.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

Aside: he may indeed have been "persuaded" to change his tune, due to what may be an outstanding warrant against him...

That's the problem w/ liars.

You never know when they are lying, just that they will when they believe it is in their 'best interest'.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

...and then without missing a beat...take a bite out of my cheeseburger royale.   :laugh:

Como esta, Luis?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald