Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett Coordinating With 1000 Civil Rights “Leaders” Promises “Justice” by DW Ulsterman  (Read 592 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/valerie-jarrett-coordinating-1000-civil-rights-leaders-promises-justice/

De facto President Valerie Jarrett, along with Attorney General Eric Holder, spent the last few days coordinated with over a 1000 civil rights activists across the United States in relation to ongoing events in Ferguson, Missouri.  This effort should leave many wondering what Jarrett has planned in the coming days that she would be personally investing so much time and effort in working with operatives who can deploy tens of thousands of “protesters” at a moments notice across the country.

The fact of the conference calls was leaked by an anonymous source within the Obama White House who initially shared the information with the Washington Post. The official line was the calls were made to ensure all of these civil rights groups would help to keep the situation “calm and focused”, but how does the arrival of the most racially divisive Attorney General in modern American history to Ferguson do such a thing?

Holder has already hinted that if Officer Darren Wilson, who shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown after Brown apparently attacked the police officer, fracturing his eye socket (see story HERE ) is not arrested and charged, the anger of black Ferguson residents is fully justified, and more rioting will then ensue.  Holder’s comments were then reinforced by Missouri’s Democrat governor, who called for a vigorous prosecution of Officer Wilson – even though no evidence has yet surfaced indicating Darren Wilson did anything wrong.

It seems Jarrett is focused on preparing to light the race riot tinder that now sits ready in Ferguson and St. Lois, and from there, throughout the United States.

Brace yourself  America…

Posted by ulsterman
August 20, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

The race hustlers are setting the stage.... Which should anger every American. America has worked too long and hard on healing racial divisions to have race relations become mired in the theatrics of the race grievance industry. 

Offline MACVSOG68

Already I suspect most people see Wilson as the offender.  Last night on FoxNews Steve Harrigan, better known for his hurricane coverage, was interviewing a young black, and said "I'm here with (whoever) and we're talking about Mike Brown, the murdered man". 
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline GourmetDan

Already I suspect most people see Wilson as the offender.  Last night on FoxNews Steve Harrigan, better known for his hurricane coverage, was interviewing a young black, and said "I'm here with (whoever) and we're talking about Mike Brown, the murdered man".

Fox is just as much a part of the problem as CNNCBSABCNBCMSNBC.  Their agenda is to stir up the Right while the others are tasked with stirring up the Left.

Our masters care not which side shoots first, their agenda advances no matter who 'wins'.

Wake up people...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline MACVSOG68

Fox is just as much a part of the problem as CNNCBSABCNBCMSNBC.  Their agenda is to stir up the Right while the others are tasked with stirring up the Left.

Our masters care not which side shoots first, their agenda advances no matter who 'wins'.

Wake up people...

Who are our masters?

Offline GourmetDan

Who are our masters?

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline MACVSOG68

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Well, I can criticize the right, the left, the government, the press, Christians, Muslims, communists, Republicans, Democrats, corporations...have I left anyone out?  I can travel where I want, when I want, have whomever I want as friends.  I can criticize Obama (which I frequently do), and George Soros as well as the Koch Brothers.  I can surf the internet on some of the scariest sites.  I can criticize the police, the FBI, the NSA, our court system, and have done so on many occasions. 

But I admit I did criticize JR once and was tossed off, so you could be on to something... :pondering:

Offline musiclady

Well, I can criticize the right, the left, the government, the press, Christians, Muslims, communists, Republicans, Democrats, corporations...have I left anyone out?  I can travel where I want, when I want, have whomever I want as friends.  I can criticize Obama (which I frequently do), and George Soros as well as the Koch Brothers.  I can surf the internet on some of the scariest sites.  I can criticize the police, the FBI, the NSA, our court system, and have done so on many occasions. 

But I admit I did criticize JR once and was tossed off, so you could be on to something... :pondering:

hehe............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
MAC wrote above:
[[ Already I suspect most people see Wilson as the offender.  Last night on FoxNews Steve Harrigan, better known for his hurricane coverage, was interviewing a young black, and said "I'm here with (whoever) and we're talking about Mike Brown, the murdered man". ]]

Shouldn't you have more correctly said:
"Already I suspect most black people see Wilson as the offender" ???

I posted this before, and I'll post it again:
With incidents like this, there is "white truth", and there is "black truth" -- both derived from the same set of facts.

The "two truths" are split apart by the "racial prism" (I take claim for coining that term).

That is to say, just as an ordinary prism splits a single beam of light into various colors, the racial prism takes reality and "divides" it into two separate realities or truths.

Whites see one set of facts their way, reflecting their side of the prism.
Blacks, when presented with the same facts, see things entirely differently, from their side of the prism.

The prism may distort the reality on both sides, but the distortion seems greater on "the black side".

There is no way to fix this, to make blacks and whites see the same truths and realities from their respective sides of the prism. I predict this cannot and will never be achieved.

Given that reality, the only thing for whites to do is to accept the reality that blacks are going to behave their own way according to their own "black truths", and try to get along the best in spite of it. And frankly, whites shouldn't worry that much about it (other than exerting whatever control or force is necessary to keep the peace).

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could fix this, if we could get rid of the racial prism?
Of course, certainly. Who would not wish for this?

BUT -- as I've said here before:
Reality is what it is.
It is NOT what we believe it to be.

There are some problems for which there are no solutions....