Author Topic: BREAKING: Mike Brown Autopsy “Expert” Is NOT A DOCTOR – Has Degree in NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-mike-brown-autopsy-expert-is-not-a-doctor-has-degree-in-non-existent-medical-field-video/

BREAKING: Mike Brown Autopsy “Expert” Is NOT A DOCTOR – Has Degree in NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 10:09 AM

Oh, good grief!
The self-proclaimed expert who held a national press conference on the Mike Brown shooting is NOT A DOCTOR.

He holds a degree in a NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD.

Shawn Parcells, a forensic pathologist who assisted in the autopsy of Michael Brown points at an autopsy diagram showing where the gun shots hit Michael Brown as he speaks about the findings during a press conference at the Greater St. Marks Family Church on August 18, 2014 in Ferguson, Missouri. (Zimbio)

Dr. Parcells introduced the “magic bullet” theory at the press conference this week.

Now we know Shawn Parcells is NOT A DOCTOR and has a degree in a NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD.

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 10:09 AM

Oh, good grief!
The self-proclaimed expert who held a national press conference on the Mike Brown shooting is NOT A DOCTOR.

He holds a degree in a NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD.
Shawn Parcells
Shawn Parcells, a forensic pathologist who assisted in the autopsy of Michael Brown points at an autopsy diagram showing where the gun shots hit Michael Brown as he speaks about the findings during a press conference at the Greater St. Marks Family Church on August 18, 2014 in Ferguson, Missouri. (Zimbio)

Dr. Parcells introduced the “magic bullet” theory at the press conference this week.

Now we know Shawn Parcells is NOT A DOCTOR and has a degree in a NON-EXISTENT MEDICAL FIELD.

FOX 4 DC reported:

A Kansas City man is now front and center in the controversial shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. Shawn Parcells owns a company that provides autopsy services, and some in the forensic community are taking issue with his involvement in this or any other case.

Parcells owns National Forensic Autopsy and Recovery Services. He says lawyers for the family of Michael Brown contacted him because of his expertise in gunshot wounds.

“I am a forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator,” Parcells told FOX 4’s Shannon O’Brien.

However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.

“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title.

“You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

Wow!

Dr. Shawn Parcells explains bullet trajectories to the press.

What a circus!

More here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Watch: A Key Expert In Ferguson Case Just Got Exposed As A Fraud
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:45:31 am »

Watch: A Key Expert In Ferguson Case Just Got Exposed As A Fraud

“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge,.."

Shawn Parcells owns National Forensic Autopsy and Recovery Services, which provides medical examiner services for coroners and private autopsies for families.  He presents himself as a forensic medicine expert and child abuse consultant.  He calls himself a “forensic pathologist assistant” who has observed or helped with over 1,000 autopsies.  Yet many Missouri medical examiners doubt his qualifications and accuse Parcells of performing autopsies without a medical license.

In April 2013, the Phelps County, Missouri prosecutor requested a delay in a murder trial over questions about blood work handled by Kansas Forensics for a toxicology report in a drug death. One of the pathologists working for Parcells was Dr. Edward Friedlander, whose signature was on the report listing the cause of death in the case as an overdose of heroin.  The doctor testified “that he had not signed the report, that it was not his signature on the report, that he had not been consulted concerning the death.” according to a motion filed by the prosecutor in Phelps County, John Beger.  It was later determined by an Andrews County Sheriff’s Department detective, Grant Gillett, that Dr. Friedlander was not present at the autopsy; only Parcells and a female assistant were present.

Now Parcells is in the forefront in the shooting death of Michael Brown by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer.  The Brown family’s lawyers contacted Parcells because of his expertise in gunshot wounds.

Parcells’ self-described title of “forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator” has raised some suspicion in the forensic community.

Kanas City’s FOX 4 News’ report by Shannon O’Brien:

However, that’s something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.

“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells’ title.

“You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States,” Dr. Mitchell said.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/shawn-parcells-credentials-questioned-doctors-michael-brown-autopsy/#ku0yaWavVqMsCSr7.99