Author Topic: Romney: Obama 'Worse Than Even I Expected’  (Read 243 times)

rangerrebew

Romney: Obama 'Worse Than Even I Expected’
« on: August 20, 2014, 09:31:29 am »
Romney: Obama 'Worse Than Even I Expected’

“I was not a big fan of the president’s policies, as you know, either domestically or internationally, but the results of his mistakes and errors, in my opinion, have been more severe than even I would have predicted.”

8.19.2014 |

News

| Bradford Thomas |

At a fundraiser for three Republican candidates in West Virginia Tuesday, Mitt Romney offered his opinion of the job his 2012 opponent was doing in the White House. Citing the U.S. economy’s woes and the president’s crucial foreign policy blunders in Iraq, Syria, and Russia, Romney said Obama was doing “a good deal worse than even I expected.”

“I was not a big fan of the president’s policies, as you know, either domestically or internationally," said Romney, "but the results of his mistakes and errors, in my opinion, have been more severe than even I would have predicted.”

When pressed by reporters on whether or not he plans to run for president again in 2016, Romney flatly denied it. "I’m not running," he said. "I’m expecting to be getting behind some good people or a good person who will be [the Republican nominee]."

The Washington Times notes, however, that despite his repeated denials of another political run, “Mr. Romney’s itinerary may suggest otherwise”:

He has put himself at the forefront of Republican midterm campaigns by endorsing more than three dozen candidates, headlining a series of party fundraisers and stumping in key races.

He hits the campaign trail for Republican candidates in states he won in 2012 and where he remains popular, such as West Virginia. He was the first Republican presidential candidate to win all of the state’s 55 counties.

But Mr. Romney also has also campaigned in crucial presidential primary states such as Iowa and New Hampshire.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/romney-obama-worse-even-i-expected
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:34:01 am by rangerrebew »