Author Topic: Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:59:01 pm »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/mitt-romney-obama-worse-even-he-expected/#ixzz3AshtQqnY

Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected
By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BECKLEY, W.Va. — Mitt Romney said Tuesday that the problems inflicted by President Obama's policies are even worse than he predicted during the 2012 presidential campaign.

"It's been a good deal worse than even I expected," Mr. Romney told reporters after headlining a rally here for Republican candidates for the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives.

"I was not a big fan of the president's policies, as you know, either domestically or internationally," he said. "But the results of his mistakes and errors, in my opinion, have been more severe than even I would have predicted."

Mr. Romney, former Massachusetts governor and 2012 Republican presidential nominee, pointed to unrest in the Ukraine, the rise of the Islamic State terrorist group and stubborn economic woes in the United States.

"I think he underestimated the plans and objectives of [President] Vladimir Putin in Russia. I think he made mistakes in Iraq by not putting in place a status of force agreement. And a number of things where I think he was in the wrong posture," he said.

Mr. Romney has been aggressively campaigning for Republican candidates in the midterm elections, stirring speculation that he will again run for president in 2016. He insists, however, that he will not run again and that his goal is only to boost the party.

"I'm not running," he said. "I'm expecting to be getting behind some good people or a good person who will be [the Republican nominee]."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Mitt Romney: Obama worse than even I expected
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:40:28 pm »
Mitt is right, again.   Nixon ran and won in 1968, after losing in 1960. GHW Bush, Reagan also ran and lost before they ran and won.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln