Author Topic: Rick Perry Wins Again  (Read 604 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Rick Perry Wins Again
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:08:51 pm »
I knew he wouldn't but I was kind of hoping he'd give them the same response that Johnny Manziel gave to the Redskins' bench last night.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:18:48 pm »
I think this crazy drunk bi*ch has bit off more than she can chew. They may get away with this in the short term, but eventually they are all going to be unemployed and unempolyable.

I, for one, would not want a guy like Rick Perry pissed off at me. That is some big time bad mojo right there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 12:16:54 am »
I think this crazy drunk bi*ch has bit off more than she can chew. They may get away with this in the short term, but eventually they are all going to be unemployed and unempolyable.

I, for one, would not want a guy like Rick Perry pissed off at me. That is some big time bad mojo right there.

This BS was ordered from WAY further up the Democrat food chain than anyone in Austin Texas! Bet on that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 12:24:49 am »
This BS was ordered from WAY further up the Democrat food chain than anyone in Austin Texas! Bet on that!

You're right Bigun.  Rick Perry and Texas are in the DNC's cross-hairs for sure. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 12:29:12 am »
You're right Bigun.  Rick Perry and Texas are in the DNC's cross-hairs for sure. 

Looks like Perry knows how to parry the Democrat thugs' attacks.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 12:34:56 am »
Looks like Perry knows how to parry the Democrat thugs' attacks.   ^-^

Yeah. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 12:35:13 am »
I agree. But the people who did it better be getting some big payola from Obama and his crew. Because they all just ruined their careers by doing this juvenile and obviously illegal stunt.

I guess they all decide to be martyers for the Leftist cause. Because that is what they made themselves.

And after they get what they want, Obama and the Dems will throw all the Austin people straight under the bus when they are done with them. (suckers)
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 12:36:09 am »
If it makes it to the jury, Perry will not win.

Tom Delay had a jury of 11 Democrats, and 1 Green Party member.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 01:02:57 am »
Call me a dreamer, but I don't think that is going to work twice. I think Perry is going to kick all their asses, hard.

This retarded Liberal crap has to stop, and Perry is the guy to stop it.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 01:04:33 am »
If it makes it to the jury, Perry will not win.

Tom Delay had a jury of 11 Democrats, and 1 Green Party member.

I think you're right.

Lehmberg is +3 (Dem, female, lesbian) to Perry's -4 (GOP, male, white, hetero)

He doesn't stand a chance...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan