Author Topic: BUSTED ! – The Mysterious Mike Brown Autopsy – And How The Scheme Team Used Their New York Times Cohort Frances Robles To Sell The Lie…  (Read 472 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/19/busted-the-mysterious-mike-brown-autopsy-and-how-the-scheme-team-used-their-new-york-times-cohort-frances-robles-to-sell-the-lie/#more-87626

BUSTED ! – The Mysterious Mike Brown Autopsy – And How The Scheme Team Used Their New York Times Cohort Frances Robles To Sell The Lie…
Posted on August 19, 2014   by sundance
Major Hat Tip to Treeper Nivico who finds the familiar pattern and connects the dots.

(Via CNN)  We are getting a new description of the shooting of Michael Brown from a woman calling herself “Josie” and claiming to be a friend of the police officer who fired the fatal shots. She describes Brown pushing officer Darren Wilson and punching him in the face. That contradicts the account given by Michael Brown’s friend Dorian Johnson, who was with him at the time and witnessed the shooting.

Attorney Benjamin Crump is representing the Brown family. He spoke to Anderson and described the shooting as an execution.  (link)

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Based upon the consensus so far....that the "fatal" shot was the one on the top of his head...indicates that Michael Brown had his head lowered.  That could also explain the exit wound on his chin.

.....that is, unless the head shot was fired when Brown was on the ground...which several early eyewitnesses claimed officer Wilson continued to fire.

Wish Officer Wilson would provide firsthand testimony.  His long silence bothers me.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline speekinout

Wish Officer Wilson would provide firsthand testimony.  His long silence bothers me.

Is he allowed to speak out? And can he do so without giving away his location? If people knew where he was, his life would be in danger.
The police do have his testimony - why wouldn't releasing that do?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
speekinout wrote above:
[[ Is he allowed to speak out? And can he do so without giving away his location? If people knew where he was, his life would be in danger. ]]

According to something I read elsewhere (on Drudge, I believe), Wilson is now residing at a location outside of the state of Missouri. Good for him, he shouldn't set foot back into MO until absolutely required.

I also read on Drudge:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Looks like Wilson had been seriously injured in his eye/face area. The fact that he had a broken bone in his eye socket almost certainly impaired his vision when he got out of the car and faced down the criminal Brown.

When Brown rushed him, it was probably all he could do to aim in spite of his visual injuries and fire. As Brown charged him, I believe he continued to fire until the body coming at him dropped. Hence, the last shot hitting the forehead.

The entire narrative of this incident is in flux. But at this point it seems that
- Wilson was attacked and seriously injured while still in his patrol vehicle
- Brown tried to get Wilson's gun, which went off once in the struggle
- Wilson, though injured, gets out and orders Brown to freeze
- Brown turns and charges at Wilson, who struggles against his injuries to fire and drop the suspect.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:48:47 am by Fishrrman »

Offline speekinout

The entire narrative of this incident is in flux. But at this point it seems that
- Wilson was attacked and seriously injured while still in his patrol vehicle
- Brown tried to get Wilson's gun, which went off once in the struggle
- Wilson, though injured, gets out and orders Brown to freeze
- Brown turns and charges at Wilson, who struggles against his injuries to fire and drop the suspect.

That sounds like a good summary to me. I think there is solid evidence for every point.
I think everyone wishes that he hadn't had to keep firing until Brown was dead, but I haven't seen that Wilson had any reasonable alternative. He didn't have a taser, and he didn't have a back-up.