Author Topic: BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack  (Read 1534 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Michael Brown robbed a Ferguson convenience store the morning of his death.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the District Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

Christine Byers        ✔ @ChristineDByers
Follow
Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson
9:30 PM - 18 Aug 2014

Officer Darren Wilson left the state of Missouri last week.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

brown robbery stroe
Michael Brown robbed a Ferguson convenience store the morning of his death.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the District Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

orbital blowout

Oceander

No doubt self-inflicted, after the fact  /sarc

Offline Carling

The anti-cop people will say that the Ferguson PD broke Wilson's eye after the fact to justify the murder of Michael Brown.   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

Such a blow to the eye socket has the potential to kill the victim. Wilson is lucky he's not dead or blinded by that blow.

Offline GourmetDan

Just like GZ's broken nose and bashed head.

It makes no difference to those in 'innocent victim' mode...

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:00:35 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
My father had that happen when he had a bad fall up the stairs.  It makes a nasty black eye!  It would take a lot of impact to cause that.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

The anti-cop people will say that the Ferguson PD broke Wilson's eye after the fact to justify the murder of Michael Brown.   :shrug:

If they even hear about it. Oh, the anti-cop people on the Left and sad to say on the right who participate in forums like this will come up with wild conspiracies, but the bulk of America get their view of what’s going on in the world from 30 min of evening news – if that.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Charlespg

seems more and more that this shooting was rightous  :whistle:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

By the way, am I the only one who notices these things? Here we have an important news story about an orbital fracture, that ironically begins with the words... "BREAKING REPORT... "  Intentional? You decide.

Offline alicewonders

By the way, am I the only one who notices these things? Here we have an important news story about an orbital fracture, that ironically begins with the words... "BREAKING REPORT... "  Intentional? You decide.

Stop it AC, you're "cracking" me up!   :chairbang:

Offline GourmetDan

Ferguson: New York Times Buries News of Officer Wilson's Injury

Of course... there's an agenda here and the facts cannot be allowed to influence it.

Surely our 'free press' people can come and defend this to us...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source

By Hollie McKay
Published August 20, 2014
FoxNews.com

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.

The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed.

St. Louis County police, who have taken over the investigation, did not return requests for comment about possible injuries suffered by Wilson.

Edward Magee, spokesman for St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCullough, said the office will not disclose the nature of the evidence it will reveal to a grand jury.

"We'll present every piece of evidence we have, witness statements, et cetera, to the grand jury, and we do not release any evidence or talk about evidence on the case."

Nabil Khattar, CEO of 7Star Industries – which specializes in firearms training for law enforcement and special operations personnel – confirmed that police are typically instructed to use deadly force if in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

“You may engage a threat with enough force that is reasonably necessary to defend against that danger,” he said.

Wilson is a six-year veteran of the Ferguson police force department, and has no prior disciplinary infringements.

Massive protests have since taken over the St. Louis community, prompting Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon last Thursday to place Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson at the helm of security operations in an effort to calm ongoing tensions. The federal government is also investigating the death, and Attorney General Eric Holder has taken the lead – calling “the selective release of sensitive information” in the case “troubling.”

On Friday, Ferguson police released surveillance video showing Brown stealing cigars from a convenience store just before his death. Jackson came under intense criticism for disclosing the tape and a related police report as he also insisted that the alleged robbery and the encounter with Wilson were unrelated matters. Brown’s family, through their attorney, suggested the tape’s release was a strategic form of “character assassination.”

However, FoxNews.com’s source insisted that there was absolutely no spin agenda behind the tape’s release and that there were a number of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) media requests filed by media outlets seeking it. Tom Jackson is said to have waited on publicly releasing it, and did not want it shown until Brown’s grieving mother first had the chance to see it.

“He defied the FOIAs as long as he could,” noted the insider. “A powerful, ugly spin has completely ruined public discourse on this whole situation.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Report: Michael Brown Beat Officer Wilson ‘Severely’
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 12:01:14 pm »
- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

Report: Michael Brown Beat Officer Wilson ‘Severely’

Posted By Bryan Preston On August 20, 2014 @ 12:59 pm In Crime,News,Politics | 77 Comments

Is this Fox report “selective release of sensitive information,” as AG Eric Holder says, or is it a case of the Ferguson PD moving information out to explain more of what happened when Officer Wilson shot and killed Michael Brown?

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department’s top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move,” the source said. “They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

Look, the PD has motivation to defend its officer — especially with MO Gov. Jay Nixon (D) irresponsibly calling for the officer’s “vigorous prosecution” without apparently knowing any more about the case than anyone else does. Nixon, a lawyer, surely knows that the correct word to use there was “investigation,” not “prosecution.” One follows the other, if the evidence warrants it.

But this does line up with the bit about Wilson grabbing Brown’s throat. Brown was too tall for a seated officer in the squad car to grab his throat. But if Brown was outside the car attacking Wilson through the window inside the car, then he would have been bent over at some point, and Wilson may have grabbed his throat in the course of the altercation.

Needless to say, if Officer Wilson sustained these severe injuries, then Brown wasn’t the angel that many portrayed him as in the early days after his death. He had robbed a store — we know that for a fact — and that robbery may have had gang and drug ties.

The source claims that there is “solid proof” that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, “What, you’re going to shoot me?”

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown’s skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown’s family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now “traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified” that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will “make some kind of example out of him,” the source said.

With Eric Holder in town now and Gov. Nixon circling as well, with the Justice Brothers making their demands and the media in a full tornado frenzy, that is the way to bet.

h/t Right Scoop

Article printed from The PJ Tatler: http://pjmedia.com/tatler

URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/20/report-michael-brown-beat-officer-wilson-severely/

Offline alicewonders

I'm not talking about the professional protesters, rioters and looters here - but you would think the average LIV that hears about these "racial injustice" incidents on the media - after a while, you would think they would hold back and wait to hear the facts before they jump on the protest train. 

How many times does it take?  I hope to God, that at least some of them are looking at themselves in a mirror, banging themselves on the forehead in shocked embarrassment that they were duped again. 

And yes, I do know that I'm only talking a minority of those protesters - most of them were there for "the show" and to get in on some of the action before the facts close the carnival down.   

Offline GourmetDan

How many times does it take?  I hope to God, that at least some of them are looking at themselves in a mirror, banging themselves on the forehead in shocked embarrassment that they were duped again. 

That's the problem w/ LIV, they always believe the media and always believe that they are 'doing something' about whatever crap they are being fed.

'You can fool a lot of the people all of the time' apparently...

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I'm not talking about the professional protesters, rioters and looters here - but you would think the average LIV that hears about these "racial injustice" incidents on the media - after a while, you would think they would hold back and wait to hear the facts before they jump on the protest train. 

And yes, I do know that I'm only talking a minority of those protesters - most of them were there for "the show" and to get in on some of the action before the facts close the carnival down.   

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx