Author Topic: MSNBC Guest: There’s a U.S. ‘War on Black Boys,’ Could Turn ‘Genocide’ if We Don’t Stop It  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-guest-theres-a-u-s-war-on-black-boys-could-turn-genocide-if-we-dont-stop-it/

MSNBC Guest: There’s a U.S. ‘War on Black Boys,’ Could Turn ‘Genocide’ if We Don’t Stop It
by Eddie Scarry | 10:41 am, August 19th, 2014

On Hardball Monday, MSNBC contributor Michelle Bernard said the U.S. is on the verge of experiencing a “genocide” of young black men.

Bernard was on the program with the Washington Post’s Eugene Robinson to discuss the ongoing unrest in Ferguson, Mo., following the police shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown. Bernard, who is black, said her 11-year-old son had asked her recently if someone was going to shoot him, as was the case with Brown.

“I don’t have an answer that is palatable to be able to look my children in the face and say there are people in this country who– not only do not like African-Americans, but they despise black men,” Bernard said. “There is a war on black boys in this country. In my opinion, there is a war on African-American men.”

Host Chris Matthews wrapped up the segment, saying he wished that other Americans would listen to Bernard and Robinson, who had said both racial and economic elements are at play in the Ferguson turmoil.

“I hope so,” Bernard said, “because this is, it’s going to turn into a genocide if it doesn’t stop.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbc-guest-theres-a-u-s-war-on-black-boys-could-turn-genocide-if-we-dont-stop-it/#ooid=1udTFxbzrZJGJDuYx8Wbjdhn3LICSiX4
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:18:52 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Yeah, there's a war on black boys in this country. And it's being conducted by other black boys! Check Chicago for confirmation.

Offline sinkspur

Could anybody make a goofier comment than that empty-headed Bernard?

A "genocide" against black men?  If there is, it is being perpetrated by other black men, with Chicago as ground zero.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.