Author Topic: SNITCH ALERT! New Black Panther Leading Protests in St. Louis Is Police Informant  (Read 882 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/snitch-alert-new-black-panther-leading-protests-in-st-louis-is-police-informant/

SNITCH ALERT! New Black Panther Leading Protests in St. Louis Is Police Informant
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, August 18, 2014, 6:16 PM

The FBI last week identified Chawn Kweli of the New Black Panthers Party as an agitator seeking to trigger violence against local Ferguson police.

The FBI last week identified Chawn Kweli of the New Black Panthers Party as an agitator seeking to trigger violence against local Ferguson police.
kweli

This was reported last week.

Roche Madden        ✔ @RocheMaddenTV
Follow

FBI confirmed document that says new black panther leader is in area encouraging violence against cops did indeed come from FBI
11:32 AM - 13 Aug 2014

The New Black Panther Party is active in Ferguson this week leading rallies and late night operations.

Kweli is in Ferguson and claiming, along with the NBPP, success in “policing the streets”. They express hatred for ALL police. Their former president, Malik Shabazz, actually led a rally wherein they chanted for the death of Officer Darren Wilson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJrG2AMghw

kweli

This was reported last week.

The New Black Panther Party is active in Ferguson this week leading rallies and late night operations.

Kweli is in Ferguson and claiming, along with the NBPP, success in “policing the streets”. They express hatred for ALL police. Their former president, Malik Shabazz, actually led a rally wherein they chanted for the death of Officer Darren Wilson.

Now there is information that Chawn Kweli (AKA: Chawn Smock) is actually an employee of the Louisville, Kentucky Police Department.
Smell a snitch, anyone?

He’s also a hardcore radical.
From Kweli’s Facebook page:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GourmetDan

Government agitators inciting people to violence so that government can increase it's power and control is an old and effective tactic...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Government agitators inciting people to violence so that government can increase it's power and control is an old and effective tactic...

Strange that the FBI would put this guy on blast if that's really what this is.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online GourmetDan

Strange that the FBI would put this guy on blast if that's really what this is.

Strange that you would feel a need to comment...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Dexter

Strange that you would feel a need to comment...

I thought that's what people did on message boards.
-Socrates

Online GourmetDan

Then you're doing what you think people do...

Offline Dexter

Then you're doing what you think people do...

I'm afraid you've lost me.
-Socrates

Online GourmetDan

I'm afraid you've lost me.

Wasn't trying to find you...

Offline Dexter

Wasn't trying to find you...

I also enjoy vague conversations about nothing.
-Socrates

Online GourmetDan

I also enjoy vague conversations about nothing.

Then you should be having a great morning...

Offline Dexter

Then you should be having a great morning...

My back is feeling a little stiff, but other than that I'm doing great.
-Socrates

Online GourmetDan

Good for you...

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
It is interesting that this tidbit of news is coming out.  You'd think Eric Holder would have put a wall up to keep that mum.  I like to think that we are in the process of installing moles and whistleblowers in key positions, so that news "tidbits" like this can be exposed to the public. 

But, are we smart enough to do that?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online GourmetDan

It is interesting that this tidbit of news is coming out.  You'd think Eric Holder would have put a wall up to keep that mum.  I like to think that we are in the process of installing moles and whistleblowers in key positions, so that news "tidbits" like this can be exposed to the public. 

The question is, are we smart enough to understand that the 'moles and whistleblowers' are always in place.

Carol Howe and Andy Strassmeir ring a bell?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:34:54 pm by GourmetDan »

Offline Dexter

I don't see what other possibility there could be unless this story is bunk. There is no way the FBI would willingly give up information that suggested that the government is trying to incite violence with moles.
-Socrates

Offline alicewonders

The question is, are we smart enough to understand that the 'moles and whistleblowers' are always in place.

Carol Howe and Andy Strassmeir ring a bell?

I hope so.  I am always praying for the truth to be exposed for everyone to hear.  Whistle-blowers and moles are really our best hope for this to happen. 

Offline Relic

I hope so.  I am always praying for the truth to be exposed for everyone to hear.  Whistle-blowers and moles are really our best hope for this to happen.

I am skeptical that a whistle blower could do anything in today's America. Who would they blow the whistle to? If it damaged Obama, or Democrats in general, no msm outlet would carry it. If the whistleblower went to Fox, it would be carried, and the msm would categorize it as just a kook trying to make money.  :shrug:

Offline alicewonders

I don't see what other possibility there could be unless this story is bunk. There is no way the FBI would willingly give up information that suggested that the government is trying to incite violence with moles.

From Snowden down - it seems there are more and more of these truth snippets coming to the light of day.  I'm going to keep praying. 

Offline flowers

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Sumthin' tells me that at least four of these are future inmates of America!  ;)

Oceander

:bigsilly:

very good point!

Oceander

:beer:

bad mattress, maybe?  mine gets stiff just 'cause I'm getting old.

Offline Dexter

:beer:

bad mattress, maybe?  mine gets stiff just 'cause I'm getting old.

I imagine a new mattress would probably help a lot. They say you should always invest in good shoes and a good mattress because you spend the majority of your time using one or the other.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:59:54 am by Dex4974 »
-Socrates