Author Topic: Home Intruders Call Police for being Shot at by Home Owner  (Read 340 times)

rangerrebew

Home Intruders Call Police for being Shot at by Home Owner
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:37:39 am »

Home Intruders Call Police for being Shot at by Home Owner

Posted on August 18, 2014 by Dave Jolly Filed under Crime, Email Featured

Just when you think you’ve heard it all, another pair of idiots does something really stupid.

Last month in Coos County, Oregon, two homeless men armed with a baseball bat and several aggressive dogs broke into the home of a 23 year old man. They attacked the home owner and took turns beating him with the bat. After suffering extensive head, face and back injuries, the home owner tried to escape. In the attempt, he managed to grab his loaded shotgun and fired two warning shots into the air.

The two intruders were frightened by the shots and fled the home. Then they had the audacity to phone police to report that they had been shot at. The police subsequently rewarded them for their call by arresting the two intruders who were then charge with assault.

According to the sheriff’s department, the two homeless intruders thought that the home owner had called and reported them to the Bureau of Land Management for trespassing on BLM property. However, their quest for vengeance backfired and they are now sitting in jail.

Had the home owner not had a LOADED shotgun handy, he could easily have been beaten to death. Some states in the liberal eastern part of the US require gun owners to keep their guns unloaded and locked up in a safe. Had that been the case in Oregon, well, it probably would have ended with a murder investigation instead of a victory.

However, there’s one thing that I would have done different. I would not have fired my shotgun into the ceiling. Instead, there would have been two corpses lying on the floor when police arrived. What would have happened if the two men figured the home owner had emptied his shotgun? Nah, dead men can’t continue to beat the tar out of you. Law enforcement officers are not taught to shoot to wound as wounded assailants can still kill you, but dead men can’t.

Anyone breaking into my house when I’m home will probably not leave on their own two feet, but carried out flat on their backs. That’s what should have happened in Oregon.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16701/home-intruders-call-police-shot-home-owner/#wkuJCoHDK25kqMmj.99