Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett: President Obama Viewing Ferguson Unrest from 'Perspective of a Parent'  (Read 724 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/18/Valerie-Jarrett-President-Obama-Viewing-Ferguson-Unrest-From-Perspective-of-a-Parent

by Charlie Spiering 18 Aug 2014, 7:07 AM PDT

While vacationing at Martha’s Vineyard, President Obama, Eric Holder, and Valerie Jarrett have been monitoring the continuing uproar in Ferguson, Missouri after the shooting death of Michael Brown at the hands of local police.

But as Obama returned to the White House on Sunday, Jarrett assured members of the media that he will stay personally engaged with the situation.

“He looks at this - I spoke with him this morning - his concern was clearly thinking about it as a perspective of a parent, and you want to know when you send your kids to school, when you leave your home they’re going to be safe,” Jarrett said in an interview with American Urban Radio’s April Ryan.

Obama's priority is to keep the citizens of Ferguson safe, Jarrett explained, calling it "paramount" on the president's mind

According to the New York Times, Jarrett has “talked daily” with Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon as well as local officials and leaders from national civil rights organizations.

“Our immediate goal is to make sure that the residences of Ferguson are safe, that the looting stops, that the vandalism stops, that the people who live in the community have confidence that justice will be done,” Jarrett explained.

Obama is expected to hold a briefing at the White House with Attorney General Eric Holder after returning to Washington, D.C. for two days before heading back to his vacation.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
“Our immediate goal is to make sure that the residences of Ferguson are safe, that the looting stops, that the vandalism stops, that the people who live in the community have confidence that justice will be done,” Jarrett explained..."

She went on to say that there is no need to loot whitey because OPapaDoc is in Martha's Vineyard figuring out new ways to loot him so you won't have to.   :silly:

Offline flowers

Good fn grief. I don't know whether to laugh my arse off or cry myself to self with this one.

Offline olde north church

I'm not a parent but if my kid got shot to death the last place I'd be would be the golf course.  That's just me though.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Todd Starnes
8 mins ·
The uncivil unrest in Ferguson, Missouri continues -- and it appears the Obama Administration may be orchestrating the Michael Brown tragedy.
NBC News is reporting that Attorney General Eric Holder and Valerie Jarrett are the administration's point persons going so far as to arrange a federal autopsy.
It was Holder who tried to convince the Ferguson Police Department not to release the video purportedly showing Brown involved in a strong-arm robbery.
He also ordered local authorities to stop using armored tanks -- even though officers were fending off Molotov cocktail bombs. It was a decision that in essence led to government sanctioned lawlessness.
The LA Times reports Jarrett and Holder have been discussing their game plan with the likes of Al Sharpton.
So while President Obama whacks golf balls and dances the two-step in tony Martha's Vineyard, his administration is in cahoots with a bona fide race hustler.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Todd Starnes
8 mins ·
The uncivil unrest in Ferguson, Missouri continues -- and it appears the Obama Administration may be orchestrating the Michael Brown tragedy.
NBC News is reporting that Attorney General Eric Holder and Valerie Jarrett are the administration's point persons going so far as to arrange a federal autopsy.
It was Holder who tried to convince the Ferguson Police Department not to release the video purportedly showing Brown involved in a strong-arm robbery.
He also ordered local authorities to stop using armored tanks -- even though officers were fending off Molotov cocktail bombs. It was a decision that in essence led to government sanctioned lawlessness.
The LA Times reports Jarrett and Holder have been discussing their game plan with the likes of Al Sharpton.
So while President Obama whacks golf balls and dances the two-step in tony Martha's Vineyard, his administration is in cahoots with a bona fide race hustler.

Ain't it ironic that the armored weapons they thought would be used against the Tea Party are actually being used against their own constituents?

Offline flowers

Todd Starnes
8 mins ·
link?

Offline GourmetDan

Ain't it ironic that the armored weapons they thought would be used against the Tea Party are actually being used against their own constituents?

Even moreso, they will continue to vote D when the time comes...   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan