Author Topic: SHOCKER! Palestinian activist says, “We have to get rid of Hamas”  (Read 403 times)

rangerrebew

Aug

SHOCKER! Palestinian activist says, “We have to get rid of Hamas”

“For over 26 years, I have dedicated my life to the defense of human rights. But the last month has been particularly hard for me. Death and the rubble of Gaza are like a tsunami. But as a Palestinian, I must admit: I am responsible for what happened. We can not deny our responsibility for our own dead.” –Bassem Eid

Israel Today  “Most Palestinians are against missile attacks on Israel. But we elected Hamas with the knowledge that doing so would bring about the death of our own people. We knew Hamas was digging tunnels, which eventually lead to our own destruction. …Hamas also knew that an attack on Israel would result in a high death toll. But the Hamas leadership is only interested in their own victory, not about the people.”

“Hamas requires death. Death brings her power and money for more weapons. Hamas was never interested in liberating the Palestinian people from occupation. And Israel will not be able to destroy the infrastructure of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Only we, the Palestinian people, can do that. The Palestinians in Gaza have to rebel against the Hamas regime.”

“Will we learn from this latest tragedy? I think so. We must first get rid of Hamas and demilitarize the Gaza Strip. Then the border crossings can be opened. And I say this as a loyal Palestinian. I say this because I care about the future of my people. ”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/18/shocker-palestinian-activist-says-we-have-to-get-rid-of-hamas/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:38:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: SHOCKER! Palestinian activist says, “We have to get rid of Hamas”
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 01:51:03 pm »

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

Re: SHOCKER! Palestinian activist says, “We have to get rid of Hamas”
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 07:40:32 pm »

Ali Bama would never let it happen.