Author Topic: Report: US Aircraft Watched Yazidi Massacre From Air – Responded After the Killings (Video)  (Read 498 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/horror-us-aircraft-watched-yazidi-massacre-from-air-responded-after-the-killings-video/

Report: US Aircraft Watched Yazidi Massacre From Air – Responded After the Killings (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, August 16, 2014, 8:50 PM

US aircraft spotted the Yazidi massacre this week.
But did not act until after the killing.

Displaced Iraqi families from the Yazidi community cross the Iraqi-Syrian border at the Fishkhabur crossing, in northern Iraq, on August 13, 2014. (ABC)

At least 80 men from the Yazidi faith were killed, and scores of women and children abducted, in the village of Kawju (also spelt Kocho) on Friday.

The US watched the killings from the air.
FOX News reported:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l5zAcs4RHs

Meanwhile, Barack Obama was out golfing.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Obama needed a new snuff film to add to his collection.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am sure the pilots needed permission to open fire...by the time that came it was too late...just guessing but this wouldn't be anything new especially with this admin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

I am sure the pilots needed permission to open fire...by the time that came it was too late...just guessing but this wouldn't be anything new especially with this admin

of course, and Obuttocks didn't want them spoiling the fun, just videoing it for him.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Other way around. Pilots are, by their nature, slightly insane, and bless them for it. They need a direct order NOT to fire. Anything within 15 miles is considered a threat and fair game, otherwise.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink