Author Topic: Report: US Aircraft Watched Yazidi Massacre From Air – Responded After the Killings (Video)  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/horror-us-aircraft-watched-yazidi-massacre-from-air-responded-after-the-killings-video/

Report: US Aircraft Watched Yazidi Massacre From Air – Responded After the Killings (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, August 16, 2014, 8:50 PM

US aircraft spotted the Yazidi massacre this week.
But did not act until after the killing.

Displaced Iraqi families from the Yazidi community cross the Iraqi-Syrian border at the Fishkhabur crossing, in northern Iraq, on August 13, 2014. (ABC)

At least 80 men from the Yazidi faith were killed, and scores of women and children abducted, in the village of Kawju (also spelt Kocho) on Friday.

The US watched the killings from the air.
FOX News reported:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l5zAcs4RHs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l5zAcs4RHs</a>

Meanwhile, Barack Obama was out golfing.

Support the USO

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
Obama needed a new snuff film to add to his collection.
Trump does not represent the will of the people.  If we really wanted to respect the decision of "the people," then Clinton would be the president-elect, not Trump, for the simple reason that she won the popular vote.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
I am sure the pilots needed permission to open fire...by the time that came it was too late...just guessing but this wouldn't be anything new especially with this admin

Support the USO

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • #NeverTrumpForever
I am sure the pilots needed permission to open fire...by the time that came it was too late...just guessing but this wouldn't be anything new especially with this admin

of course, and Obuttocks didn't want them spoiling the fun, just videoing it for him.
Trump does not represent the will of the people.  If we really wanted to respect the decision of "the people," then Clinton would be the president-elect, not Trump, for the simple reason that she won the popular vote.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Adulthood is like a meal. From the food's PoV.

Other way around. Pilots are, by their nature, slightly insane, and bless them for it. They need a direct order NOT to fire. Anything within 15 miles is considered a threat and fair game, otherwise.
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf