Author Topic: Holder Orders DOJ to Do Further Autopsy on Michael Brown  (Read 842 times)

Offline flowers

Holder Orders DOJ to Do Further Autopsy on Michael Brown
« on: August 17, 2014, 03:45:29 pm »
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/holder-orders-doj-do-further-autopsy-michael-brown-n182626

The feds want to perform their own autopsy on Michael Brown, the unarmed teen shot dead by local police in Ferguson, Missouri, a week ago.

"Due to the extraordinary circumstances involved in this case and at the request of the Brown family, Attorney General Holder has instructed Justice Department officials to arrange for an additional autopsy to be performed by a federal medical examiner," Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon said in statement. "This independent examination will take place as soon as possible. Even after it is complete, Justice Department officials still plan to take the state-performed autopsy into account in the course of their investigation."

The feds last week opened up a civil-rights investigation into the case which has sparked outrage in the black community both locally and nationwide, and led to angry protests and riots in Ferguson.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Holder Orders DOJ to Do Further Autopsy on Michael Brown
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 03:47:40 pm »

independent examination

BS!...they didn't like the results of the first autopsy.....they are going to railroad this cop...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 04:27:37 pm »

BS!...they didn't like the results of the first autopsy.....they are going to railroad this cop...
They be surgically moving the bullet hole from the front, to the back? Retesting to make the booze and marijuana disappear?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 04:45:34 pm »

They don't trust the results of the first autopsy.  Given the actions of nearly every official in Ferguson, I wouldn't either.   

If the cop has a story, his story should be out there.  Unless his story is as unfavorable to him as many are saying........
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 04:51:08 pm »
They don't trust the results of the first autopsy.  Given the actions of nearly every official in Ferguson, I wouldn't either.   

If the cop has a story, his story should be out there.  Unless his story is as unfavorable to him as many are saying........

The *many* are the *gentle giant's* friends and partners in crime.....

read this...I am sure this witness will eventually change his story on what he saw but this was a fresh and probably honest reaction to what he saw...notice he mentions the gentle giant charging the police and no mention of being shot in the back or having his hands up

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,146470.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 05:41:41 pm »
The *many* are the *gentle giant's* friends and partners in crime.....

read this...I am sure this witness will eventually change his story on what he saw but this was a fresh and probably honest reaction to what he saw...notice he mentions the gentle giant charging the police and no mention of being shot in the back or having his hands up

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,146470.0.html

So?  Everybody ridiculed me quoting eyewitnesses last week that were favorable to Brown.  Why should we believe this eyewitness? 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 06:00:26 pm »
So?  Everybody ridiculed me quoting eyewitnesses last week that were favorable to Brown.  Why should we believe this eyewitness?

Isn't there audio off a video of the dead Michael Brown in the street, where somebody clearly implies the cop had no choice?

Yes.....here is the link:   http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/17/He-Kept-Coming-Toward-Him-Video-in-Aftermath-of-Michael-Brown-Shooting-Describes-the-Incident
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:43:01 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 06:04:33 pm »
So glad this has become the most pressing issue to warrant the federal government's attention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 06:05:48 pm »
So glad this has become the most pressing issue to warrant the federal government's attention.

It keeps their minds off investigating the violation of the civil rights of conservatives......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 06:51:34 pm »

EXACTLY so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 06:58:06 pm »
EXACTLY so!

This is smoke and mirrors.   Obviously the head shot was fatal.  And bloody.

But if there are other bullet entry wounds with no blood so to speak....it means they went into a dead body.  Which for the police could be a problem.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 10:14:16 pm »
This is smoke and mirrors.   Obviously the head shot was fatal.  And bloody.

But if there are other bullet entry wounds with no blood so to speak....it means they went into a dead body.  Which for the police could be a problem.

A properly done autopsy can reveal much more than the proximate cause of death. Much more.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 11:03:44 pm »

You said no eyewitnesses said he was shot in the back.  I showed you a video of the guy with him saying he was shot in the back.  You then disappeared for two days, and are now back pretending that never happened.  You are trusting the Holder DOJ over the local coroner. 

Are you sure you're on the right website?  Your posts read exactly like those at DailyKos or Democratic Underground.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:04:20 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 11:26:06 pm »
You said no eyewitnesses said he was shot in the back.  I showed you a video of the guy with him saying he was shot in the back.  You then disappeared for two days, and are now back pretending that never happened.  You are trusting the Holder DOJ over the local coroner. 

Are you sure you're on the right website?  Your posts read exactly like those at DailyKos or Democratic Underground.

I'll ignore your gratuitous insult at the end of your post.

The fact is, the Ferguson officials have shown that it's perfectly natural to second-guess them. The chief hold a press conference and states that Wilson was never aware of the pilfering of the cigars by Brown, then, an hour later, is on Hannity's radio show saying that he was.

This is the most pathetic bunch of police work I've ever seen.  If Brown's eyewitnesses should not be believed, neither should Wilson's. 

Offline Carling

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 12:09:19 am »
I'll ignore your gratuitous insult at the end of your post.

It wasn't an insult, it was an opinion.  I suggest you go to DK or DU, and you'll find the exact same rationale for the DoJ wanting their own autopsy.

The fact is, the Ferguson officials have shown that it's perfectly natural to second-guess them.

Police should always be second-guessed.  Second-guessing isn't convicting them without due process, though.

The chief hold a press conference and states that Wilson was never aware of the pilfering of the cigars by Brown, then, an hour later, is on Hannity's radio show saying that he was.

This is the most pathetic bunch of police work I've ever seen.  If Brown's eyewitnesses should not be believed, neither should Wilson's.

Great, if there are no credible witnesses, then there can be no charges filed.  Case closed.

I will be sure to remember that you trust Holder's DoJ over a county coroner, though.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:10:54 am by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 12:33:47 am »
It wasn't an insult, it was an opinion.  I suggest you go to DK or DU, and you'll find the exact same rationale for the DoJ wanting their own autopsy.

Police should always be second-guessed.  Second-guessing isn't convicting them without due process, though.

Great, if there are no credible witnesses, then there can be no charges filed.  Case closed.

I will be sure to remember that you trust Holder's DoJ over a county coroner, though.

Lots of murder cases are solved by autopsies alone.  The autopsy will determine all the ballistics.  I will admit I was wrong if it is determined Wilson acted within the law.

But he'll have to find a new job because he will never be able to work in Ferguson again.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 01:13:09 am »
Lots of murder cases are solved by autopsies alone.  The autopsy will determine all the ballistics.  I will admit I was wrong if it is determined Wilson acted within the law.

But he'll have to find a new job because he will never be able to work in Ferguson again.

He won't be able to work in police work again either.  Not in the Facebook world.   It's a shame.

Here's that link taken the moment he was killed and if you listen you'll hear somebody unwittingly corroborates the police version.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/17/He-Kept-Coming-Toward-Him-Video-in-Aftermath-of-Michael-Brown-Shooting-Describes-the-Incident
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:13:43 am by DCPatriot »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 01:21:39 am »
He won't be able to work in police work again either.  Not in the Facebook world.   It's a shame.

Here's that link taken the moment he was killed and if you listen you'll hear somebody unwittingly corroborates the police version.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/17/He-Kept-Coming-Toward-Him-Video-in-Aftermath-of-Michael-Brown-Shooting-Describes-the-Incident

I have no doubt that, given the length of the investigation, Wilson will be cleared.  He was "in fear for his life." Nothing changes.

One more incident that erodes the trust citizens have in their police. 

Offline Carling

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 06:10:44 am »
I will admit I was wrong if it is determined Wilson acted within the law.

You've already convicted him multiple times.  You already said, at the very least, he committed manslaughter.

That's because race-hustling leftists, along with people on the "right" like you, rush to judgement.  You can't imagine how much respect I've lost for you because of your posts in these Michael Brown/Ferguson threads. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 06:11:36 am by Carling »