Author Topic: Senate spoilers: 6 states to watch for third-party candidates  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Re: Senate spoilers: 6 states to watch for third-party candidates
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 09:19:22 AM »
Third party candidates on the right are nothing more than a death-wish on the part of any conservative/republican who votes for them.  If you really want to participate, side-by-side with the democrats, in killing and dismembering this country, then by all means, go ahead and vote third party.  Otherwise, use some of your God-given common sense and vote republican.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 09:36:09 AM »
Third party candidates on the right are nothing more than a death-wish on the part of any conservative/republican who votes for them.  If you really want to participate, side-by-side with the democrats, in killing and dismembering this country, then by all means, go ahead and vote third party.  Otherwise, use some of your God-given common sense and vote republican.

Until the 2004 election I have always thought about voting for the Losertarian Party (but I never did)... But lately they have been nothing more than a party than helping the Democrat party.. I have never seen them go after the Democrat especially when the Libertarian Party was upset about the Ohio election going towards Bush... They are never concerned about elections going to a Democrat.. Even though there are legit cases of fraud.  No third parties for me.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 10:06:40 AM »

Until the 2004 election I have always thought about voting for the Losertarian Party (but I never did)... But lately they have been nothing more than a party than helping the Democrat party.. I have never seen them go after the Democrat especially when the Libertarian Party was upset about the Ohio election going towards Bush... They are never concerned about elections going to a Democrat.. Even though there are legit cases of fraud.  No third parties for me.

Just think "Nader".  He was a gift for the RNC.  Like a vision of how to compete against the Dems.  They dropped the ball.  The Dems were on the losing end but they learned the lesson real quick like.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 11:56:18 AM »
Just think "Nader".  He was a gift for the RNC.  Like a vision of how to compete against the Dems.  They dropped the ball.  The Dems were on the losing end but they learned the lesson real quick like.

I think that Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode cost us a couple of states...
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 03:44:25 PM »

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo