Author Topic: St. Louis Resident May Have Live-Tweeted Michael Brown Shooting  (Read 599 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/15/St-Louis-Resident-May-Have-Live-Tweeted-Michael-Brown-Shooting

by Tony Lee 15 Aug 2014

A Twitter user, @TheePharoah, may have live-tweeted the shooting and death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, over the weekend.

Rolling Stone writer Tim Dickinson discovered the Tweets, which included a photo that appears to be of Michael Brown's body on the street. The Twitter user, who lists "St. Louis" as his location, said police shot someone in front of his apartment and there was blood all over the street.

"I JUST SAW SOMEONE DIE OMFG," @TheePharoah wrote before tweeting a photo of what appears to be a dead body on August 9th at 1:05 PM local time. "The police just shot someone dead in front of my crib yo."

The media, though, may not get any more information from @TheePharoah – the Twitter user has warned the media that he does not intend to speak about the incident.

"I will tell you i know nothing," @TheePharoah wrote in a subsequent Tweet.

Bruh. @TheePharoah
Follow

Dear media, please dont ask me questions. I will tell you i know nothing.
5:47 PM - 14 Aug 2014

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer
   By Soopermexican  7 hours ago

A previously unnoticed detail in a background conversion of a video taken minutes after the Ferguson shooting could change the course of the investigation into Mike Brown’s death.

The original video poster appears sympathetic to the narrative that Mike Brown was shot unarmed with his hands in the air. But he unknowingly picks up conversation between a man who saw the altercation and another neighbor.

An approximate transcription of the background conversation, as related by the “Conservative Treehouse” blog:

@6:28/6:29 of video
#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is terribly important because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm.
This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

It’s far too unlikely that these two accounts are similar accidentally, having been from such disparate sources. The seeming witness in the background conversation is speaking with detail about the tragic shooting, and in a manner that runs contrary to the widespread version. Those who watch the video need to judge for themselves if the witness sounds reliable (but he would seemingly have nothing to gain by telling such a story.)

A third piece of the puzzle would be the toxicology report. If there happens to be anything found that might explain how Mike Brown might have been shot and kept advancing toward the officer, then the defense becomes even more believable. Unless someone is emotionally invested in an alternative narrative to the extent that one might ignore plain facts.
We shall see.

video at link
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline flowers

Re: St. Louis Resident May Have Live-Tweeted Michael Brown Shooting
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 03:24:48 pm »
You can bet if they could find a video of the cop actually  shooting him in the back we will all have seen it by now or will see it soon. FBI and DOJ  have at least 50 agents going door to door to find the 'truth'
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:28:18 pm by flowers »

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This is wild speculation from someone who has limited knowledge, but what is the Internet for?  I think when the facts are known what we will find is this:

Brown went for the cop's gun and used his massive body to block the officer from exiting his vehicle.  The officer wrested control of the gun and attempted to subdue Brown, ordering him to the ground.  Brown ran.  The cops ran after him.  A cop or cops fired warning shots attempting to get Brown to stop.  Instead of stopping, Brown turned around and charged the cops   A few more warning shots.  Brown keeps coming.  Then the fatal shot puts the "gentle giant" down.

I think it is instructive that one thing the lefty politicians were demanding this morning is the arrest of the officer.  It's Zimmerman all over again.  They want a kangaroo court to put whitey on trial because, win or lose, they can exploit it for fund-raising and political gain.  The facts of the case do not seem to matter.

The other thing that fascinated me this morning was the criticism of the Ferguson police for releasing the video.  The MSM is actually out there criticizing the police for transparency because releasing the video belied their narrative of the "gentle giant" gunned down by a racist cop.

We have arrived at a lamentable place in America when the media starts criticizing the powers that be for giving out more, rather than less, information because that information harms their propaganda effort.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I totally agree mass.....and I think this cop will be railroaded and charged with murder...
Support the USO

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I totally agree mass.....and I think this cop will be railroaded and charged with murder...

One thing that is always required in these situations is a scapegoat, so I fear you are right.  Even if the locals and state don't prosecute, you know Holder will.

rangerrebew

Breaking News! Shocking Footage May Exonerate Cop in Ferguson, MO Shooting
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 10:55:48 am »

Breaking News! Shocking Footage May Exonerate Cop in Ferguson, MO Shooting

By Onan Coca   / 18 August 2014   / 0 Comments   

On Friday night we brought you the testimony of a friend of Ferguson PD officer Darren Wilson. In a phone conversation with Dana Loesch of the Dana Loesch Show, this friend recounted the day’s events from the perspective of Officer Wilson.

You can hear her tell her story here.

“He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bum rushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

That’s very similar to what the police have officially said Officer Wilson reported, though this friend has gone into more detail.

The police say the officer shot Brown after the teen shoved the officer and tried to wrestle the officer’s gun from him. But a number of witnesses, including (Dorian) Johnson, refute those claims. And in the wake of the shooting, the Ferguson Police Department has asked the St. Louis County police to step in and take over the investigation.

usa-missouri-shootingOn the same day as the radio interview, someone who lives in Ferguson released video they seem to have taken with a cell phone on the scene after the shooting took place. The video is important because it may offer more evidence that the police officer was indeed in danger when he killed Michael Brown.

The video is about ten minutes long and contains raw, emotional and unfiltered footage of the community’s response. It’s emotional and difficult to watch at parts. It’s obvious that some in the local community immediately believe that the shooting happened for racial reasons and they are in pain over the very idea…

Please, keep all of this in mind as you watch. Whether or not you agree, the racism experience by a significant portion of our country has been real and it has been painful, and those who haven’t felt the sting of hatred shouldn’t dismiss the pain it has caused.

Also, as I said, it is raw and unfiltered… and so is some of the language. This isn’t safe for all ears and may not be appropriate for you to watch at work!

I want to direct you to two particular moments in the video where an eyewitness seems to be reporting what he saw happen.

The first bit comes at about the 6:20 mark.

It is at this point where one observer seems to corroborate the above story that there was an altercation at the truck and then that at some point Michael Brown was rushing back at the police officer and that the shots didn’t seem to have any effect on the man. The police officer believes that it was because Brown may have been “on something,” (we have to wait for the toxicology report to come back to know if drugs played a part in this drama), but the witness only says that he thought the officer missed because Brown kept moving towards him.

Partial transcript from the Conservative Treehouse.

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

cops#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

The second piece of video that I think you should focus in on comes at the 8:18 mark and runs until 8:45 (or so).

Again a voice in the background is giving testimony to what they “saw” happen. A man’s voice can be heard saying, “I heard one, and then four and then 4 more... and he was still standing, so I thought he missed... then he kept coming at him...and then he broke off running… and his partner ran through here…"

Frist, this statement again seems to corroborate the police officer’s statement, but it also should spark some questions about the witness testimony from Michael Brown’s friend Dorian Johnson.

dorian johnson2Here’s what Johnson, who was with Brown at the time of the shooting said to MSNBC.“I saw the barrel of the gun pointed at my friend,” said Dorian Johnson, 22. “Then I saw the fire come out of the barrel.”

“I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close,” said Johnson, who said he was within arm’s reach of both Brown and the officer when the first of several shots was fired at the teen. Johnson says he feared for his life as he watched the officer squeezing off shot after shot.

How could both his testimony of the events and the report of this witness moments after the shooting vary so wildly?

If Johnson really did run past the witness during the shooting, how could he have watched the “fire” come from the barrel?

They were within "arms reach"? That is incredibly close, but the other witness seems to indicate that they had run from the officer after the first shot, and then that the officer had given some chase before Brown turned around and ran back at the officer.

Johnson also denies that an altercation took place at the police car, but reports indicate that Officer Wilson has the bruised face to prove an altercation happened. Also, the report of the first “accidental” shot in the police vehicle seems to support Officer Wilson’s statement that there was a struggle while also proving Mr. Johnson’s statement to be false.

I can’t be sure what happened that fateful day, but I do know that there is enough ”evidence” to show that Officer Wilson’s story is at the very least plausible, and that the initial reports of a callous and calculated murder may very well be wrong. I still don’t know for sure, but I won’t take part in a mob style execution of a man whose guilt is still very much in doubt.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8039/breaking-news-shocking-footage-may-exonerate-cop-ferguson-mo-shooting/#YVBib8t0VTUFwLXj.99