Author Topic: New Police Tactic in Ferguson: Betray Local Business Owners By Rich Lowry  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Don't believe for a minute that all these protestors are just "provoked" locals.  There are professional anarchist cadres present on the ground and they are most definitely provoking and inflaming the violence.  That is their sole mission in life.

Offline olde north church

Don't believe for a minute that all these protestors are just "provoked" locals.  There are professional anarchist cadres present on the ground and they are most definitely provoking and inflaming the violence.  That is their sole mission in life.

This is the same stuff that happened in the '60s.  nobama is pleasuring himself.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline sinkspur

Law enforcement in Missouri are idiots.   First, they show up like an army platoon, with armored vehicles, combat boots and night-scoped rifles.  Then, after that doesn't work, they decide to revert to the opposite side of the spectrum, and let looters run wild.  There's a story of another business owner whom the cops REFUSED to let into his business  while it was being looted!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385561/ferguson-business-owner-police-prevented-me-returning-my-store-while-it-was-being

It is clear that nobody seems to know what to do in Ferguson.  Either too much or too little. The shooting itself was handled poorly.  No call in by Wilson that he had shot somebody.  No back-up called out.  How does an unarmed man commit a robbery? What Brown did was shoplift, not robbery.  Police chief says Wilson didn't know about Brown's theft, then, an hour later, says he did.  What???? 

Now the DOJ has ordered a second autopsy.  The only people that trust the actions of any Ferguson officials are the Ferguson officials and some posters on websites. Even the governor is second-guessing some of the decisions.

It's a mess.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:42:19 PM by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online musiclady

Law enforcement in Missouri are idiots.   First, they show up like an army platoon, with armored vehicles, combat boots and night-scoped rifles.  Then, after that doesn't work, they decide to revert to the opposite side of the spectrum, and let looters run wild.  There's a story of another business owner whom the cops REFUSED to let into his business  while it was being looted!!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385561/ferguson-business-owner-police-prevented-me-returning-my-store-while-it-was-being

It is clear that nobody seems to know what to do in Ferguson.  Either too much or too little. The shooting itself was handled poorly.  No call in by Wilson that he had shot somebody.  No back-up called out.  How does an unarmed man commit a robbery? What Brown did was shoplift, not robbery.  Police chief says Wilson didn't know about Brown's theft, then, an hour later, says he did.  What???? 

Now the DOJ has ordered a second autopsy.  The only people that trust the actions of any Ferguson officials are the Ferguson officials and some posters on websites. Even the governor is second-guessing some of the decisions.

It's a mess.

I don't trust either side.

How about that?  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Fishrrman

One thing's for certain:
Ferguson, Missouri is a dead town -- a little bit of Detroit on the edge of St. Louis. It's like they moved East St. Louis (one of the all-time American hellholes) to the other side of the river.

Whites who can get out are going to leave, even at great cost (there will be "cost", since property values there are going to drop off the edge of a cliff).

Business owners -- the ones who are smart -- are going to get out, as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf