Author Topic: Obama's Announcement Tomorrow  (Read 475 times)

Offline flowers

Obama's Announcement Tomorrow
« on: August 16, 2014, 05:29:39 pm »
Isn't el heffe going back to DC tomorrow for a special announcement? Wow what luck he has. Whatever it will be will surely take his gentle giant riots off the front pages. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama's Announcement Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 05:43:52 pm »
He will be late, as always. I would not be surprised at all if he dumps the whole thing and puts it off until 'a later date'.

One word no one could ever use to describe Obama is 'motivated'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 05:50:38 pm »
He will be late, as always. I would not be surprised at all if he dumps the whole thing and puts it off until 'a later date'.

One word no one could ever use to describe Obama is 'motivated'.
I wouldn't be surprised either. I heard someplace being late is a muzzie thing. It means the person who is late is more superior than you. Never have been able to prove that though.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 06:19:53 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised either. I heard someplace being late is a muzzie thing. It means the person who is late is more superior than you. Never have been able to prove that though.

I'd not say being late is Muslim. They do have a more relaxed view of the clock than we do. So do the Jews. You have a meeting, it takes how long it takes.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 06:39:40 pm »

I doubt Obama is that sophisticated. He has never had a job or any responsibility in his entire life. He does not know what 'on time' means because he never had to. And, he has no respect for anyone or anything.

He is simply junvenile and adolescent and can't be where he is supposed to be on time. No more complicated than that.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 06:43:48 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.