• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: August 16, 2014, 10:49:25 AM »

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 01:07:07 PM »
Listen, fuckhead. I don't give crap one about your strategic initiatives. You killed three of my friends with your red line in Syria bullshit.

Think I am going to forgive and forget that? Think again.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 02:59:44 PM »
Listen, bleephead. I don't give crap one about your strategic initiatives. You killed three of my friends with your red line in Syria bullshit.

Think I am going to forgive and forget that? Think again.

He has the blood of many on his hands.  And all he can do is whine that it's not his fault.  He is not fit for the office.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »
He has the blood of many on his hands.  And all he can do is whine that it's not his fault.  He is not fit for the office.

He's not fit for janitor.

Look - I am a decent word slinger. I can't even begin to describe how much I detest him.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 03:06:13 PM by EC »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »

Look - I am a decent word slinger. I can't even begin to describe how much I detest him.

Know what you mean.  I never thought I could despise someone as much as I do him - but he'll do something today that will make me hate him more - and I know that tomorrow, I will hate him even more than I do today. 

I don't know the words either, it's revulsion to the nth power. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online musiclady

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 06:56:42 PM »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 07:23:22 PM »
The ONLY thing this creepy little punk had going for him when he was elected was his ability to sell himself (I mean, consider that he's President and there is NOTHING in him that should have ever had that happen).

And now his lackeys are trying to tell us that he's got good ideas but can't SELL them?

Gimme a break!  Your guy's a worthless loser and he's messed up the country and the world.  Stop defending him, you idiots!

Well, he also had his skin color and, according to Harry Reid, was a light-skinned negro who could speak clean English as well as ghetto speak.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 08:21:53 PM »

He has brought out the worst in us, and pitted us against each other. I detest him thoroughly, and I also have nothing but contempt for the people who elected him - the ones who voted for him both times, and the ones who abstained from voting in 2012.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »
He has brought out the worst in us, and pitted us against each other. I detest him thoroughly, and I also have nothing but contempt for the people who elected him - the ones who voted for him both times, and the ones who abstained from voting in 2012.

I can sort of understand 2008. It was something new, exciting, different. 2012 though - where were their brains?

Online musiclady

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 09:43:28 PM »

Well, he also had his skin color and, according to Harry Reid, was a light-skinned negro who could speak clean English as well as ghetto speak.

True enough.

There had never been a "clean, articulate black man" before, so of course half the country (which they insist is racist) voted for him.

Oy.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »

what you said...

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »

agreed

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 12:13:28 AM »
I can sort of understand 2008. It was something new, exciting, different. 2012 though - where were their brains?

I think the low information voters did not want to deny the first black president a second term, and that was all there was to it.  Also, there was tepid right wing enthusiasm for Romney as an agent for reform.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf