Author Topic: VIDEO: Race-Hustler Al Sharpton Is Heckled for Corruption  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Race-Hustler Al Sharpton Is Heckled for Corruption
« on: August 16, 2014, 11:57:30 am »

VIDEO: Race-Hustler Al Sharpton Is Heckled for Corruption

Author:  Editor

Posted: August 15, 2014

Comments: 0

Rev. Al Sharpton has made a lucrative career for himself by inciting riots and racial tensions across America.

So it is hardly surprising to see him trying to capitalize off of the violent rioting in Ferguson, Missouri that started after a police officer shot Michael Brown (a black teenager). A reporter from Progressive Today caught up with Shaprton and referred to him being an FBI “snitch”- aka, an informant.

Here is the transript:

Adam Sharp: “Reverend Sharpton, the term ‘Snitches Get Stitches’ was spray painted on the burned out QuikTrip. Since you are a federal snitch, sir, do you fear for your life?”

Al Sharpton: “I’m not a snitch. (Not true) But today I want to tell the feds about a cop that needs to go to jail.”

Adam Sharp: “Are you in fear for your life being a federal informant and…”

Sharpton: “I want to inform on this policeman today.”

Sharp: “Are you here to snitch on the rioters?… Are you here to work with your FBI partners?”

Sharpton: (no response)

Sharp: “Are you here to work with your FBI partners…since you are a federal informant, sir?”

Sharpton: (no response)

Sharp: “Anybody who doesn’t believe me can go Google it. He’s a fed snitch. Google it, man, I ain’t lyin’.”

H/T: Mad World News

It is good to see Sharpton get a taste of his own inflammatory style. He is not a civil rights leader, and uses the memory of serious racial problems in America’s history to make himself incredibly wealthy. How this jerk ever got an MSNBC show is anyone’s guess.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/race-hustler-al-sharpton-heckled-corruption/#ixzz3AYUpIeMS