Author Topic: Ferguson, Missouri, racial incident  (Read 3843 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: Ferguson, Missouri, racial incident
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2014, 12:35:22 pm »
One thing I've learned while treading the fields of God's green earth is there are three sides to every story.  In this case, the police, the victim (who can tell no tales) and the truth.
Looting?  Like they needed a reason?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2014, 01:23:40 pm »
Yes sink we know, you hate cops.

Expecting cops to conduct themselves to a certain standard and wanting to get to the bottom of what was possibly a real crime in absolutely no way means Sinkspur hates cops. I've never seen him post anything that was indicative of a general dislike of law enforcement. He, like me, recognizes the potential for a snowball effect when a police force becomes increasingly hostile and violent. No reasonable person can deny that it is becoming more and more common for the police to use more and more excessive and unnecessary force that results in more unnecessary death. That's not to say that most cops are bad, because they're not. However when you militarize the police and create a mindset of us vs them, it is a problem. The police are supposed to serve the public, not assume it is their enemy until proven otherwise. The dangers associated with being a cop do not excuse excessive force and violence; good cops are heroes for a reason. If you're not willing to accept the dangers of being a good cop that follows the law completely, you should not be in law enforcement.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 04:07:33 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/anonymous-threatens-wife-children-of-st-louis-county-police-chief/

#Anonymous Releases Names, Address of Wife, Children of St. Louis County Police Chief
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 7:00 AM

On Monday the #Anonymous hacker group threatened the Ferguson Police Department.

The hackers promised to release personal information on every police officer if protests (rioting) is disrupted in Ferguson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOSRQ-c1XW0

On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar and his wife and children.
The group posted a link to the information in a tweet.

Anonymous reported the police chief’s address and information on his wife and children.
What self-righteous thugs.

There is also a report that a Florissant, Missouri family was evacuated from their home due to threats after Anonymous wrongly ID’d them as the Ferguson cop who killed Michael Brown.

Florissant Police family evacuated from home due to threats after '#Anonymous' wrongly ID him as the #Ferguson cop. http://t.co/nncd5k9Bbs

— JΞSTΞR ✪ ACTUAL™ (@th3j35t3r) August 13, 2014

Good work, guys.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Anonymous (or the NSA so disguised) is just doing their part to give government the excuse they need to bring in internet fascism...

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:19:03 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

On Tuesday #Anonymous released the private information of St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar
St. Louis County Police and Ferguson Police are separate entities. The writer hasn't clearly identified the department for which Belmar works.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI warns New Black Panther leader in Ferguson inciting violence
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2014, 07:12:31 pm »
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/13/fbi-warns-new-black-panther-leader-in-ferguson-inciting-violence/

FBI warns New Black Panther leader in Ferguson inciting violence
Posted 12:04 pm, August 13, 2014, by Staff,

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The FBI is concerned members of the New Black Panther Party are in Ferguson and advocating violence against police.

According to an alert from the St. Louis Division of the FBI the National Chief of Staff of the New Black Panther Party is in Ferguson.  Chawn Kweli and other members of the NBPP are in town to respond to the shooting of Michael Brown.

This is part of a Facebook status posted by Kweli , “This is the hour all the greats promised.  If you die, die like a warrior.  I’ll see you on the ground.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Why has Obama taken sides in the Ferguson case?
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2014, 07:48:53 pm »
Why Has Obama Already Taken a Side in the Brown Case?
by Keith Koffler on August 13, 2014, 1:41 pm
White House Dossier

Here we go again. It’s very depressing.

This was supposed to be a president who united the country and helped heal racial divisions. Post-racial, post-political. Of course, he’s been anything but.

As he did in the Trayvon Martin case, President Obama is jumping right into the fray of a racially charged incident with an opinion about what happened.

Sure, in a statement released Tuesday, he called for calm, but only indirectly – i.e. we need “healing” instead of “wounds” – and only as a sideshow to his main point, which was empathy for Brown and the clear suggestion that the killing was wrongful and racially motivated

“The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time,” Obama wrote, adding that Brown and his family need “our prayers.”

Let me be clear: I have no idea why Michael Brown was shot. BUT NEITHER DOES OBAMA.

The police say it was self defense. A witness says Brown was shot for absolutely no reason. An investigation by federal authorities is underway. It’s very important to find out what happened, because we can’t have police shooting black men for no reason, OR, we have to allow police to protect themselves.

Actually, if we truly live in a nation whose judicial system and culture is predicated on a presumption of innocence, then once this officer’s name is out, it’s going to be him and his family who needs our prayers, you can be sure.

But this doesn’t occur to Obama. Because Obama’s race apparently defines his worldview to a far greater extent then he let on.

I don’t begrudge Obama having emotions and passions derived from being a black man in a society that can still exhibit racism – and that certainly did during his youth. Walking around as a young man in black skin, you are defined by many, often negatively – even by those who are not racist – before you’ve even open your mouth. Although he did grow up in Hawaii, which I imagine was a far more benevolent place than most others.

What I object to is Obama’s failure, both as president as the chief enforcer of laws, to put those passions away and take an objective view that represents everyone and at least awaits EVIDENCE before making judgements.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2014, 07:59:57 pm »
He's got something to say about everything, except those beautiful haunting faces of those little Yazidi children.   

He's pure evil.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 08:00:28 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: FBI warns New Black Panther leader in Ferguson inciting violence
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2014, 08:05:18 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: FBI warns New Black Panther leader in Ferguson inciting violence
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »
The fellow has probably committed a crime;  incitement of violence. Arrest and try him.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2014, 02:50:06 am »
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1027192/pg1

A very good thread on the Ferguson police militarization with many pics and video. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2014, 02:47:48 pm »
A large democratic constituency looting and rioting. Hm? How unusual.

Voting for the same old Democrats and getting the same old result much?

Offline Carling

Re: Obama calls black teen's shooting by police 'heartbreaking'
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2014, 04:16:42 pm »
Pretty sure that if this were a black cop, they'd have his name out there already.   That would calm "the community."

You're sure nasty to me, all of a sudden. Still holding a grudge from that Cochran nonsense, huh?

I'm not holding a grudge against you.  I just found your assumptions in this case to be off-base. 

Now, about it being a black cop...   :tongue2:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online DCPatriot

Re: Obama calls black teen's shooting by police 'heartbreaking'
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2014, 07:04:21 pm »
I'm not holding a grudge against you.  I just found your assumptions in this case to be off-base. 

Now, about it being a black cop...   :tongue2:

The "black cop" the media presented is a St. Louis, MO cop.  Not the same person.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2014, 07:05:47 pm »
The cop who shot Brown was a WHITE cop named Darren Wilson.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Carling

« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2014, 08:22:09 pm »
The cop who shot Brown was a WHITE cop named Darren Wilson.

Even more reason for him to fear for his life after being assaulted by the much larger Michael Brown.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2014, 08:23:33 pm »
Even more reason for him to fear for his life after being assaulted by the much larger Michael Brown.

Maybe he just didn't want to play 'the knockout game'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2014, 08:57:47 pm »

So much for your laughing icon posted at me because I was "wrong" about the cop being white.

Who looks foolish now?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.