Author Topic: Archie Bunker Was Right: Rob Reiner is a Meathead  (Read 250 times)

rangerrebew

Archie Bunker Was Right: Rob Reiner is a Meathead
« on: August 15, 2014, 03:46:18 pm »

Archie Bunker Was Right: Rob Reiner is a Meathead

Posted 4 hours ago by Common Constitutionalist Filed under Congress, Constitution, Media, Tea Party, Terrorism

Wednesday evening I decided to watch a much commercialed debut of the television show “Legends” on TNT. It’s kind of a Cop/FBI/CIA/secret agent show.

Anyway, the star, an FBI agent, or whoever he was, played by Sean Bean from Game of Thrones, which I’ve never seen, has for months been undercover in a gang of homegrown terrorists, attempting to uncover their dastardly plot. Were these terrorists and al-Qaeda sleeper cells? Nope. Maybe they were converts to radical Islam? Uh… No. Could they have been the second coming of the Weather Underground? Maybe Bill Ayers came out of retirement?

No – these were a group of all white, hillbilly looking, camo-wearing antigovernment militia. Why of course they were, because that’s the number one threat to America – or is it the Tea Party?

It must be nice for the left to have a tailor-made threat as a fallback whenever they need a bad guy, or group of them. The only thing missing were the swastika armbands and portraits of Hitler adorning their hideout.

It’s funny that with all the radical elements both here and abroad, they picked the one who has never really done much of anything.

Not like the “Black Panthers,” the aforementioned “Weatherman,” lunatics from “Occupy Wall Street,” eco-terrorists or lefty loons like the Unabomber or any number of drug-related gangs.

No, those are evidently no threat, relative to the evil of a “Militia.” Just saying the word… Militia… makes me whither in fear. How about you?

I guess the only group that strikes more fear than the “Militia” in the hearts of liberals is the dreaded “Tea Party,” because we know how violent those people are. Am I right – or am I right!

So feared are these “Tea Partiers” that Rob Reiner equates them to Hamas.

Rob reiner

CNSNews.com reported that, “Hollywood director and liberal activist Rob Reiner told talk show host Larry King that the Tea Party is like the terrorist group Hamas, because apparently both groups are extreme and cannot be negotiated with, and the only solution is to make them go away or eliminate them.”

Wait… Larry King is still alive and has a talk show? Well, he has a talk show, but the alive part is open to debate.

Yes, old Larry has a talk show called “Politiking” (get it?) which airs on that popular network RT, Russia Today, and last I checked, pulls in about 7 1/2 viewers per day.

Now to Meathead’s credit, he does at least say that Hamas is extreme as he explains, “that it is written into their playbook, the destruction of Israel, the destruction of every Jew on the planet.”

He never once admits that Hamas is a terrorist group – just that they are extreme and have total control in Gaza. And that is how he equates Hamas with the Tea Party – through control.

Reiner says, “You look at Congress right now in the United States, you got a strong Tea Party group controlling the whole country.”

He explains that the “Tea Party” has John Boehner gridlocked so nothing can get done. He continues: “So any time you’re dealing with an extreme group, you cannot negotiate with them, and the way to do it is to eliminate it.”

He doesn’t mean to kill off members of the “Tea Party” literally … or does he? No, he doesn’t. He wants to “eliminate” them politically.

Well that’s comforting.

So with all the problems this country is facing, not to mention the world being on fire, the left is still transfixed on the “Tea Party.” How often have we heard from the left that the greatest threats to this country are conservatives and the “Tea Party”? It’s just ridiculous on its face.

I have a message to Mr. Reiner and all lefties like him: There is a storm coming, and it will hit our shores eventually. There are real enemies out there that literally want to “eliminate” us, all of us, and they won’t discriminate between Rob Reiner leftists and the “Tea Party.”

You folks on the left may not want to alienate us on the right, for you may very well need us to ride to your defense one of these days.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16677/archie-bunker-right-rob-reiner-meathead/#wrsdopvvVBWp6UbF.99