Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Mike Brown caught on tape in strong armed robbery just minutes before being stopped by Darren Wilson  (Read 9638 times)

Offline Carling

I'm a bit shocked by that photo of his body in the street, and I've seen the same from different angles. They have time to put police tape up but not cover the body? Maybe they just do fatality scenes differently out here in the west coast, but before the first news cameras show up it seems the bodies all have yellow plastic covering them up from public viewing.  To leave him like that, in that neighborhood, I would have to question the logic in it.

What the photo seems to show is that he wasn't shot in the back, as the "eyewitnesses" claim.  Blood is pooling under him, and not visible at all on his back.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

Now if a 6 ft 4 in black man weighing almost 300 lbs touches me in a menacing manner and I'm a cop half his size?  That MF is going down for good. 

Trouble here is like you said.....35 ft. cuts into his claim of self-defense.

PS:  Toobin on CNN tried to change it to "35 yards"

Quick question.  The photo of a body lying in the street doesn't seem to show an entry wound on his back.  After being assaulted, isn't it also possible that this criminal was charging at the cop, who had already been beaten up and truly did fear for his life?  Since there had already been an assault on the officer, wouldn't it make sense that if Brown was coming back at him, that the officer may have been yelling at him to stop.  Once he didn't, the fatal shot was fired?  Because from what I see, the blood is pooling underneath him, and his white shirt doesn't have a spot of blood on its back.  This discredits any "eyewitness" testimony I've heard.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 08:21:26 pm by Carling »

Offline GourmetDan

Trouble here is like you said.....35 ft. cuts into his claim of self-defense.

35 ft isn't that far.  You could cover that in less than 2 seconds.

Don't know why they chose to describe it as 35 ft instead of 'about 10 yards'.   First of all, 35 feet is easily changed into 35 yards, as we've already seen.

Should have used 420 inches.  Sounds much further away...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 08:26:35 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

Statistics on the dangers they face daily notwithstanding I suppose.  And of course, there are the perks...

I'll take their rate of danger stats any day of the week.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Carling

Should have used 420 inches.  Sounds much further away...

Plus, Brown stole Swisher Sweets, and nobody that age buys Swisher Sweets for the tobacco in the cigar ... of course, using 420 as a distance would probably be considered racist and insensitive.   :thud:

Offline GourmetDan

Plus, Brown stole Swisher Sweets, and nobody that age buys Swisher Sweets for the tobacco in the cigar ... of course, using 420 as a distance would probably be considered racist and insensitive.

Some of the info just seems to be provided in a way that can easily be misinterpreted.  It's almost like they wanted to inflame people's reaction and hoped for a riot.

I'm still not convinced that martial law wasn't the goal given the way things were reported...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 08:39:38 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

IMO, that still doesn't constitute a 'smear campaign.'  It's evidence.

If ALL of us would wait until the facts come out, accurately portraying what really happened, we could avoid jumping to conclusions, either against the police and for Brown, or against Brown and for the police.

Somebody wisely stated a few days ago (I think it may have been onc), that the truth is most likely in between what's being said right now.

I'm willing to wait before pouncing on anyone else with strong feelings about what may, or may not have happened.

Evidence of what?  That Brown stole some cigars?  Yes. He did.

Guess what?  OFFICER WILSON DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BROWN HAD DONE THAT!!  So the two are not connected.  Not in the least.  The video was released cuz fat Jackson said "You guys in the media asked for it."

What?  Now the timing of the release of a non-related video is dependent on when the media asks for it?  That's silly.  Fat Jackson released it because he was forced by the governor to release the name of the cop.  So he decided he was going to release a video of Brown doing something that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SHOOTING!!!

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Quick question.  The photo of a body lying in the street doesn't seem to show an entry wound on his back.  After being assaulted, isn't it also possible that this criminal was charging at the cop, who had already been beaten up and truly did fear for his life?  Since there had already been an assault on the officer, wouldn't it make sense that if Brown was coming back at him, that the officer may have been yelling at him to stop.  Once he didn't, the fatal shot was fired?  Because from what I see, the blood is pooling underneath him, and his white shirt doesn't have a spot of blood on its back.  This discredits any "eyewitness" testimony I've heard.

Which eyewitness has said he was shot in the back?  Every one of them I've seen said he was shot as he was facing the cop, with his hands in the air.

And Brown was coming back?  You mean, after he had encountered the cop in the car, there was a scuffle, a shot was fired while the cop was in the car and Brown ran to THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAR and was moving away?  The eyewitnesses have said that Brown turned around and raised his hands.  That should have been the end of it.

Instead, according to the witnesses, the officer shot Brown between four and six times.

And now, fat Chief Jackson decides to release a surveillance video which HE HAD BEEN SITTING ON at the same time he was forced to release the name of the cop.  A video which has nothing to do with the shooting, since the chief said in the most recent news conference that Wilson didn't even know about the robbery.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Guess what?  OFFICER WILSON DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BROWN HAD DONE THAT!!  So the two are not connected.  Not in the least.
Prove it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Carling

He also assaulted the store owner, who then called the police.

Guess what?  OFFICER WILSON DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BROWN HAD DONE THAT!!  So the two are not connected.  Not in the least.  The video was released cuz fat Jackson said "You guys in the media asked for it."

Brown knew he had done it, though.  If Wilson did not, that's even worse for the officer, which becomes apparent when Brown starts assaulting the officer in the cop car.  How do we know Wilson didn't know, though?  He was in the area, and the store owner had called the cops describing the man who stole from him and assaulted him.

What?  Now the timing of the release of a non-related video is dependent on when the media asks for it?  That's silly.

I'm guessing the video was released now because Ferguson PD wanted to make sure that it was indeed Brown and Johnson in the video.  Unlike you, they seem to have wanted to verify things.  I'm waiting for photos of the cop to be released, since there are rumors he was beaten fairly bad.

Fat Jackson released it because he was forced by the governor to release the name of the cop.  So he decided he was going to release a video of Brown doing something that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SHOOTING!!!

You're unhinged.  Name-calling and ALL CAPS tells me you're posting from emotion, and not from reason.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:11:51 pm by Carling »

Offline Carling

Which eyewitness has said he was shot in the back? Every one of them I've seen said he was shot as he was facing the cop, with his hands in the air.

Oh really?   You might want to watch the actual video interview of Dorian Johnson, too, because if you haven't seen this 2-day old testimony, I wonder why you're even posting about this.  You are clearly ignorant to the eyewitness testimony.

"The second time he says, 'I'll shoot,' a second later the gun went off and he let go," Johnson said. "That's how we were able to run at the same time. The first car I see, I ducked behind for because I fear for my life. I'm scared. I don't know what's going on. I don't understand why this officer is shooting his weapon at us."

According to Johnson, the officer pursued Brown and fired another shot, which struck Brown in the back. He said Brown turned and faced the officer with his hands raised.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/13/ferguson-missouri-teen-shooting-witness/13992387/

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:16:37 pm by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

Prove it.

Chief Jackson said that Wilson was not aware of the robbery in his news conference at 2:00.

Offline sinkspur

He also assaulted the store owner, who then called the police.

Brown knew he had done it, though.  If Wilson did not, that's even worse for the officer, which becomes apparent when Brown starts assaulting the officer in the cop car.  How do we know Wilson didn't know, though?  He was in the area, and the store owner had called the cops describing the man who stole from him and assaulted him.

I'm guessing the video was released now because Ferguson PD wanted to make sure that it was indeed Brown and Johnson in the video.  Unlike you, they seem to have wanted to verify things.  I'm waiting for photos of the cop to be released, since there are rumors he was beaten fairly bad.

You're unhinged.  Name-calling and ALL CAPS tells me you're posting from emotion, and not from reason.

Not unhinged. Factual. You don't even know what's going on.

Do you know, now, that the cop was not black, that he's white? 

Offline sinkspur

Oh really?   You might want to watch the actual video interview of Dorian Johnson, too, because if you haven't seen this 2-day old testimony, I wonder why you're even posting about this.  You are clearly ignorant to the eyewitness testimony.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/13/ferguson-missouri-teen-shooting-witness/13992387/

Do we know that no shot hit Brown in the back?  The cops haven't released the autopsy results.  You are commenting on the basis of what you observe in a photo. 

Offline Carling

Do we know that no shot hit Brown in the back?  The cops haven't released the autopsy results.  You are commenting on the basis of what you observe in a photo.

You just said that none of the eyewitnesses said Brown was shot in the back.   :nono:

Quote from: sinkspur on Today at 04:54:46 PM
Which eyewitness has said he was shot in the back? Every one of them I've seen said he was shot as he was facing the cop, with his hands in the air.

Now that you've been proven wrong on that fact, you switch your story.  It's hard to take you seriously in this thread.  You're jumping all over the place.   :seeya:

Offline sinkspur

You just said that none of the eyewitnesses said Brown was shot in the back.   :nono:

Now that you've been proven wrong on that fact, you switch your story.  It's hard to take you seriously in this thread.  You're jumping all over the place.   :seeya:

You do know the cop is white, right?

The cops have their version of what happened, but haven't put it out.  How come?

Offline musiclady

What?  Now the timing of the release of a non-related video is dependent on when the media asks for it?  That's silly.  Fat Jackson released it because he was forced by the governor to release the name of the cop.  So he decided he was going to release a video of Brown doing something that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SHOOTING!!!

Ummmm...............I do believe that you're seriously overreacting to the fact that I said we should WAIT until all the facts are in to draw any conclusions.

That's what I'm doing.  I'm not taking sides until I know what happened.

Sorry that it made you so angry that I said so.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

You do know the cop is white, right?

Yes, I did know that.  I posted before it was known that it doesn't matter what race the cop was, too. 

The cops have their version of what happened, but haven't put it out.  How come?

Probably because they are still getting testimony from witnesses, seeing what corroborates, and are seeking, or have, witnesses who tell a different story.  Of course, in the iPhone era, people need their information easily.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The internet has provided a playground, for the instant "crime solvers" to play,

usually reaching conclusions, long before all the available facts are made public.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

The internet has provided a playground, for the instant "crime solvers" to play,

usually reaching conclusions, long before all the available facts are made public.

Indeed it has.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

One of the good things that will come out of this Ferguson incident is that there is bipartisan support in Congress to shut off the Pentagon distribution of military equipment to local police departments. 

Except they should also go further and confiscate MWRAPS and the more over-the-top weapons (like submachine guns) that are in the possession of these LEOs.  It is ridiculous to see a small town like Ferguson trotting out mall ninjas in their full camouflage to combat what?  Black people walking down the street?

My little town has 42,000 residents.  We have an MWRAP (never used) and a 40 member SWAT team that has been called out once since it was formed in 2007 and that was to surround a house with a man inside who was threatening to kill himself.  Ridiculous.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/14/police-chief-shot-was-fired-officers-car-death-michael-brown

Police Chief: Shot Fired in Officer's Car Before Death of Michael Brown

Ferguson, Mo., Police Chief Thomas Jackson confirmed on Hannity that a shot was fired inside a police officer's vehicle during a struggle that ultimately resulted in the death of an unarmed black teenager.

Jackson said there was a struggle for the officer's gun before 18-year-old Michael Brown was fatally shot by the officer.

He could not say whether there are witnesses who will confirm the shot going off in the car or that the struggle occurred. Hannity asked whether, as some witnesses have stated, as many as 10 shots were fired by the officer.

"It's possible that that many shots were fired," said Jackson.

He said that a true picture of the incident will emerge once all of the witnesses are interviewed. The St. Louis County police are now handling the investigation.

Jackson said authorities will not publicly identify the officer out of safety concerns. He noted that another officer was wrongly named as the one involved and that officer quickly received death threats and his Facebook page was hacked.

Jackson said "a lot of outside agitators" are responsible for the violent protests that have happened in recent days, but credited community leaders in Ferguson for emphasizing the need for peaceful demonstrations.

Meanwhile, witnesses have told a much different story about what occurred. Peter Johnson Jr. went over the account of Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown, on Fox and Friends.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/14/details-witness-accounts-vs-police-version-michael-brown-shooting

DETAILS: Witness Accounts vs. Police Version of Michael Brown Shooting

BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
 // AUG 14 2014 // 9:13AM AS SEEN ON
FOX AND FRIENDS
On Hannity last night, we heard the police chief's account of what happened before a policeman fatally shot an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri. Thomas Jackson said that there was a struggle between 18-year-old Michael Brown and the officer, leaving the officer with injuries to his face.

He said at one point, the officer's gun went off inside his vehicle in the altercation with Brown.

Witnesses, however, have given starkly different accounts and Fox News legal analyst Peter Johnson Jr. broke them down this morning.

Here's the version of events given by Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown.

- The officer told the two men to get on the sidewalk.

- Officer tried to open his car door, but could not because the two men were so close to his vehicle.

- Officer grabbed Brown by the neck and tried to pull him into the car.

- Officer pulled out his weapon and fired, hitting Brown.

- The men ran and the officer pursued, shooting again.

- Brown got down on the ground, put his hands in the air and yelled, "I don't have a gun. Stop shooting!"

- Officer stood over Brown and fired several more shots.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Officer stood over Brown and fired several more shots.

Sorry I don't believe a word of that!!!!
Support the USO