Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Mike Brown caught on tape in strong armed robbery just minutes before being stopped by Darren Wilson  (Read 9622 times)

Offline sinkspur

I agree, actually.  It matters not a bit.  Let's allow the facts and an investigation to be known before we all go rioting in the streets.

This is the same kind of stuff that happens when a cop shoots a dog in a fenced-in back yard.  "It will take us a month or longer to get all the facts."

The facts are known.  What most often happens is the PD has to spend some time getting its story straight to put the officer in the best possible light.

If the facts won't permit that, they can always resort to "he was in fear for his life." 

Will that work in this case?  Don't know, but, given the way the Ferguson PD has conducted itself over the past week, I think that's exactly what we're going to hear.

Remember, the top priority of police work is to make sure the officer goes home to his family at night.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/15/family-attorney-ferguson-police-are-trying-to-assassinate-character-teen/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29

Family's attorney: Ferguson police are trying to assassinate character of teen shooting victim
Published August 15, 2014
Associated Press

FERGUSON, Mo. –  The attorney for the family of an unarmed teenager fatally shot by a police officer in a St. Louis suburb says police are trying to assassinate the victim's character by saying he committed a robbery that day.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson on Friday identified Darren Wilson as the officer who shot 18-year-old Michael Brown last Saturday.

Jackson at the same time released documents saying Brown was suspected of stealing a box of cigars shortly before he was killed.

The attorney, Benjamin Crump, says Brown's parents are "incensed" by what he calls "the old game of smoke and mirrors." He says the family was blind-sided by Friday's announcement.

Crump says "it's bad enough they assassinated him, and now they're trying to assassinate his character."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm a bit shocked by that photo of his body in the street, and I've seen the same from different angles. They have time to put police tape up but not cover the body? Maybe they just do fatality scenes differently out here in the west coast, but before the first news cameras show up it seems the bodies all have yellow plastic covering them up from public viewing.  To leave him like that, in that neighborhood, I would have to question the logic in it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

Criminality is so ingrained in the black community that, unless they deliberately shoot a little girl riding her bike, they're good boys...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 05:05:21 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

What A Sham

http://charlestonthuglife.net/2014/08/14/what-a-sham/

Wow! So, another police officer jumped out of his car in the ghetto for absolutely no reason, put a black guy on the ground with his hands up and then filled him full of lead? What a shame. Well, no, more like “what a sham”.

Too bad that narrative has been perpetuated by witnesses of the same quality as those in downtown Charleston, the media, the NAACP, the President of the United States and any number of other well known race-baiters. According to the liberal media who are gleefully reporting any perceived slights to the black population in Ferguson, Missouri, when a group of rioters forms and begins looting, throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails and shooting, the police should turn around and go home. Taking action against those criminals is just racist. And the police brought *gasp* guns and shit.

The media wants you to buy into the story that Michael Brown was a naive, helpless child who was puzzled when an evil police officer told him to get out of the street. He was not. “Big’mike Jr. Brown” was a six foot something, 260 pound, 18 year old gang member with a criminal history including burglary, “armed criminal action” and 1st degree assault.

ScreenHunter_7437 Aug. 14 16.14

Details are slowly emerging which indicate Brown and his pal Dorian Johnson initiated a confrontation with a police officer responding to a call. Brown severely beat the officer and caught a round as a result. When he charged the badly beaten officer a second time, he caught a few more.

Once again we are presented with the mindset that any action taken against a black criminal is a racist action. The officer should have just taken that beating, thanked the “teen” and gone on his way having learned a valuable lesson in race relations.

We don’t think this incident was racist because, as you can see in the photo below, Brown was not wearing a hoodie. We all know the presence of a hoodie automatically makes everything racist.

If gang members were smart they would start carrying throw-down hoodies to leave at scenes so the NAACP and Al Sharpton would have some sure fire ammunition to use against the cops.

ScreenHunter_7273 Aug. 10 07.20

Of the gang members on Brown’s Thugbook friends list, most seem to identify with the Bloods. We did see a few throwing the sign for the Vice Lords, though. NBC news ran this photo from Brown’s Thugbook page. the photo was date 8 July, 2014.

ScreenHunter_7438 Aug. 14 16.26

Offline sinkspur

Well, well.

If you go to #darrenwilson on Twitter, there are photos of a WHITE cop named Darren Wilson.  The black Darren Wilson works for the St. Louis PD.  We now know that the pics of a black cop that have been circulating are not the Darren Wilson who works for Ferguson.

I have another question.  If Michael Brown was stopped by police for possible involvement in a robbery, why wasn't his accomplice Dorian Johnson arrested?

Offline GourmetDan

What A Sham

http://charlestonthuglife.net/2014/08/14/what-a-sham/

Criminality is so ingrained in the black community that, unless they deliberately shoot a little girl riding her bike, they're good boys...

Thanks flowers.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

I'm a bit shocked by that photo of his body in the street, and I've seen the same from different angles. They have time to put police tape up but not cover the body? Maybe they just do fatality scenes differently out here in the west coast, but before the first news cameras show up it seems the bodies all have yellow plastic covering them up from public viewing.  To leave him like that, in that neighborhood, I would have to question the logic in it.

The explanation of Jackson was "You only get one chance to investigate a crime scene."  So, they left his body in the street for three hours, exposed. 

You gotta hand it to those Ferguson boys.  Everything they do is a friggin' disaster.

Offline olde north church

According to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, over the decade from 2003 to 2012, there were an average of 154 deaths, 57,892 assaults, and 15,483 injuries of LEOs.  Information provided by the FBI.

I didn't use the a police officer's charity.  I used FBI information directly.  154 deaths/year does not equal felony deaths, it's deaths on the job.  That's everything from choking on a donut to felonious homicide.  Compared to the average, Joe "Front Porch", I'd rather be wearing a badge.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline MACVSOG68

I didn't use the a police officer's charity.  I used FBI information directly.  154 deaths/year does not equal felony deaths, it's deaths on the job.  That's everything from choking on a donut to felonious homicide.  Compared to the average, Joe "Front Porch", I'd rather be wearing a badge.

So the 57,000+ assaults is just chopped liver? 

The hostility of some on the right toward the police in general, who almost always do an outstanding job, is similar to the left who despises all gun owners every time there's a shooting.  There are around 120 thousand police officers armed and authorized to make arrests.  Almost half of them are assaulted each year.  There are 310 million people in this country and about 32 thousand homicides. 

I'll take Joe "Front Porch".
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline flowers

NOW THERE'S VIDEO== Michael Brown Robbing Ferguson Convenience Store

Watch it while it is still on the youtube..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3uNw4sNm9c

Offline flowers

Offline aligncare

... the puddin' thickens.   :pondering:

Offline flowers

Does anyone know if this is the same store that was burned down?

So the 57,000+ assaults is just chopped liver? 

The hostility of some on the right toward the police in general, who almost always do an outstanding job, is similar to the left who despises all gun owners every time there's a shooting.  There are around 120 thousand police officers armed and authorized to make arrests.  Almost half of them are assaulted each year.  There are 310 million people in this country and about 32 thousand homicides. 

I'll take Joe "Front Porch".

What's the amount of assaults on non-LEOs?  Again, LEOs did not suffer the misfortune of a net being thrown over them, dragged to a station and having a badge pinned on.  There are many perks to being a boy in blue.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't give a damn if he's purple.   Once Brown was outside the cruiser, moving away, the confrontation was over.  Every account of eyewitnesses were that there were multiple shots and his hands were in the air.

THAT is why there is no police account of this incident.  The cop overreacted and committed manslaughter.

We aren't disagreeing, Sink.  I said as much that the cop at a minimum is guilty of manslaughter...at a maximum, 2nd degree murder.

The cop was manhandled thru the car window...a shot was fired inside the cruiser.

Now if a 6 ft 4 in black man weighing almost 300 lbs touches me in a menacing manner and I'm a cop half his size?  That MF is going down for good. 

Trouble here is like you said.....35 ft. cuts into his claim of self-defense.

PS:  Toobin on CNN tried to change it to "35 yards"
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:01:42 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MACVSOG68

Mike Tobin as a reporter can sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.  Yesterday he reported that civil rights groups were arriving including The New Black Panther Party.  That's like calling the Mafia an economic cooperative. 

Offline musiclady

Smear campaign??  How can surveillance video of a robbery be called a smear campaign?

This changes the whole story.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

We aren't disagreeing, Sink.  I said as much that the cop at a minimum is guilty of manslaughter...at a maximum, 2nd degree murder.

The cop was manhandled thru the car window...a shot was fired inside the cruiser.

Now is a 6 ft 4 in black man weighing almost 300 lbs touches me in a menacing manner and I'm a cop half his size?  That MF is going down for good. 

Trouble here is like you said.....35 ft. cuts into his claim of self-defense.

That may be what happened.  Cop got scared with a 300 lb guy trying to take his gun or otherwise assault him, and he lost it.  That would explain the "four-to-six shots" in the documents released today.

Offline MACVSOG68

What's the amount of assaults on non-LEOs?  Again, LEOs did not suffer the misfortune of a net being thrown over them, dragged to a station and having a badge pinned on.  There are many perks to being a boy in blue.

Well, there were 1.1 million aggravated assaults in the US in 2012.  That's .035% of the population.  Just a shade under the almost 50% assault rate on LEOs.

And yes, there are perks to being a LEO.  There are also perks to being in the military.  What's your point?

Offline sinkspur

Smear campaign??  How can surveillance video of a robbery be called a smear campaign?

This changes the whole story.

How? The robbery happened earlier.  Brown was walking down the street, and the original story the cops told was that Wilson had told Brown and Darron Johnson to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk.

NOW the story the cops are telling is that Wilson stopped Brown because he was a suspect in a robbery.

Which is it?

And, a cop doesn't get to shoot a suspect in a robbery.  If Brown tried to assault the cop, then the cop had a right to defend himself.

But the fact that Brown was on the ground 35 feet away ON THE OTHER SIDE of the police car from the driver's side indicates that Brown was moving away from Wilson and that Wilson clearly shot him multiple times when he was no longer a threat.

Well, there were 1.1 million aggravated assaults in the US in 2012.  That's .035% of the population.  Just a shade under the almost 50% assault rate on LEOs.

And yes, there are perks to being a LEO.  There are also perks to being in the military.  What's your point?

My point for the third time is, you're better off wearing a badge than not.  Is there a way for me to provide a level of clarity that you may understand my simple point?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:08:52 pm by olde north church »

Offline MACVSOG68

My point for the third time is, you're better off wearing a badge than not.  Is there a way for me to provide a level of clarity that you may understand my simple point?

Statistics on the dangers they face daily notwithstanding I suppose.  And of course, there are the perks...

Offline GourmetDan

Yep, that reporter said 35 yards instead of 35 feet...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 07:35:43 pm by GourmetDan »

Offline musiclady

How? The robbery happened earlier.  Brown was walking down the street, and the original story the cops told was that Wilson had told Brown and Darron Johnson to get out of the street and onto the sidewalk.

NOW the story the cops are telling is that Wilson stopped Brown because he was a suspect in a robbery.

Which is it?

And, a cop doesn't get to shoot a suspect in a robbery.  If Brown tried to assault the cop, then the cop had a right to defend himself.

But the fact that Brown was on the ground 35 feet away ON THE OTHER SIDE of the police car from the driver's side indicates that Brown was moving away from Wilson and that Wilson clearly shot him multiple times when he was no longer a threat.

IMO, that still doesn't constitute a 'smear campaign.'  It's evidence.

If ALL of us would wait until the facts come out, accurately portraying what really happened, we could avoid jumping to conclusions, either against the police and for Brown, or against Brown and for the police.

Somebody wisely stated a few days ago (I think it may have been onc), that the truth is most likely in between what's being said right now.

I'm willing to wait before pouncing on anyone else with strong feelings about what may, or may not have happened.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.