Author Topic: Ann Coulter: We have no choice but to vote for these Republicans, including the crap-ass ones  (Read 1878 times)

Offline olde north church

I'll take IMPEACH ERIC HOLDER for $2000, Alex!

It would be return to undo the "Nuclear Option".  Regardless that it's just for nominations.  Harry Reid will put it right back to the way things were and the GOP will turn back to the impotent mice.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline MACVSOG68

This is from a poster at DU this evening:

"...and as long as rightwing racist terrorist teaparty is in control of the house and maybe soon the senate, we will go backwards and not forwards."

The left has more of an understanding of what a change in Senate leadership will mean than some on our own side of the aisle.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
To all:

So, what do we think the first, FIRST thing that will happen if the GOP takes the Senate?

I posted my prediction above:
The new Republican-controlled Senate will restore the 60-vote requirement to end filibusters. They'll claim that it's "restoring tradition".

It will prove to be the last thing they effectively do until the Senate goes back to the dems in 2017...

Offline Relic

This is from a poster at DU this evening:

"...and as long as rightwing racist terrorist teaparty is in control of the house and maybe soon the senate, we will go backwards and not forwards."

The left has more of an understanding of what a change in Senate leadership will mean than some on our own side of the aisle.

They simply assume that the GOP would press an advantage they way Democrats do.
They are simple, and they are wrong, and in this case, that's unfortunate.

Offline MACVSOG68

They simply assume that the GOP would press an advantage they way Democrats do.
They are simple, and they are wrong, and in this case, that's unfortunate.

Still...one can only hope.  At least with a Republican majority leader, the bills sent over will get a hearing.  Reid has done a great job of burying every legitimate House bill, relegating  debate to the media rather than the floor of the Senate, thus keeping Obama from having to make tough signing decisions.

With a Republican victory there's not a great chance that the base will be satisfied; with a loss there's no chance.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!