Author Topic: ThinkProgress Editor: 'I Hope Roger Ailes Dies Slow, Painful, and Soon'  (Read 344 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/08/14/ThinkProgress-Editor-I-hope-Roger-Ailes-Dies-Slow-Painful-And-Soon

by Charlie Spiering 14 Aug 2014, 12:29 PM PDT

Alan Pyke, the Deputy Economic Policy Editor for ThinkProgress, posted that he wanted Fox News President Roger Ailes to die after he saw how Fox was covering the protests in Ferguson, Missouri in response to the shooting death of Michael Brown.

I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.
    — Alan Pyke (@PykeA) August 14, 2014

Pykes’ tweet came shortly after President Obama encouraged Americans to “take a step back” while emotions ran high and appealed for “peace and calm” in the situation.

Pykes describes himself as "reflexively assholish" on his Twitter profile but adds that he is "tryin real hard to be the shepherd." 
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: ThinkProgress Editor: 'I Hope Roger Ailes Dies Slow, Painful, and Soon'
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 03:25:10 am »
Completely in line with modern liberals.

One liberal on my location TV station has told conservative to kill themselves, that he will feed them to the lions one day, and his new favorite is to tell them to drink Drano and force feed it to their families first.  He also threatened to murder Gov. Perry, but of course nothing happened to him.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton