Author Topic: Danish military researcher: Islam’s plan for caliphate includes world domination  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

Danish military researcher: Islam’s plan for caliphate includes world domination

Nicolai Sennels       Aug 14, 2014 at 6:16am    caliphate, Denmark, Islamic State of Iraq and Syria      3 Comments   

Struwe(Lars Bangert Struwe)

Via 10news.dk, translated from JP:

Lars Bangert Struwe, a researcher at the University of Copenhagen’s Centre for Military Studies … says that “the conflict has gone from being political to be religious” … the current conflict will last several years.

Lars Bangert Struwe believes that the international community has hesitated too long.

“I’m not so concerned about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. They’ll be able to negotiate at one time or another. I am far more concerned about Syria and Iraq, where individuals are born who want to fight for a higher political case, that reaches beyond state level, and by all means, including their own death, are ready to make an attempt to change the world. As I read it, the concept of the Islamic caliphate is that is should cover the whole world, and that it is not just something that concerns the local area,” he says, calling himself a pessimist on the Middle East’s behalf.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/08/danish-military-researcher-islams-plan-for-caliphate-includes-world-domination
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 11:11:24 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ Danish military researcher: Islam’s plan for caliphate includes world domination ]]

This isn't news.

It's been known for 1,400 years.